Multiplat AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
STATE OF PLAY:
  • The game is out for Steam and PlayStation. There have been issues with Xbox release and it is unclear when the game will be available.
  • Big Ant are aware that there are playability issues & bugs at present.
  • Content has been temporarily removed from the game to identify where the issues lie.
  • This content will be re-introduced via patches in the coming days.
  • Big Ant have released a summary of what is to be reintroduced, which can be seen below.

Issues & constructive criticism are best communicated to: support.bigant.com

Michaels Twitch video with QA from Ross(BigAntStudios) from 31:40

Last edited:

BigAntStudios JNT BA new one for you on Steam: Papley marked inside 50, set shot mini game. Kicks the goal. Game called it out on the full. Camera gets stuck behind the goals. Brisbane kick in, straight to Papley who marks. Does the set shot mini game and soon as he kicks it, camera gets stuck behind the goals and the ball moves up the ground with no camera movement so I can't see

BigAntStudios JNT BA new one for you on Steam: Papley marked inside 50, set shot mini game. Kicks the goal. Game called it out on the full. Camera gets stuck behind the goals. Brisbane kick in, straight to Papley who marks. Does the set shot mini game and soon as he kicks it, camera gets stuck behind the goals and the ball moves up the ground with no camera movement so I can't see
Pretty sure there's an actual bug reporting portal for things like this. Surely someone has the link somewhere.

Come on, be real. Your implication was 100% that he shouldn't be doing anything like going to the footy in this situation.

Don't play dumb when your persistent negativity gets called out.
Mate it was a throw away comment hopefully leading to exactly what bouncer posted. Don't read into everything so much.

As I've said previously, I couldn't care less what Ross does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else copping a lot of chase down frees from the AI? In some cases its fair but theres times (especially around wing/flank) one of my players picks up a loose ball, is around nobody but will get chased down when there should’ve been adequate time to kick.

Anyone else copping a lot of chase down frees from the AI? In some cases its fair but theres times (especially around wing/flank) one of my players picks up a loose ball, is around nobody but will get chased down when there should’ve been adequate time to kick.
Ive seen ai teleport to the ball or player...

What are we getting in tonight’s patch? And can anyone on steam stream it when it comes out so I know cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back