Multiplat AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
STATE OF PLAY:
  • The game is out for Steam and PlayStation. There have been issues with Xbox release and it is unclear when the game will be available.
  • Big Ant are aware that there are playability issues & bugs at present.
  • Content has been temporarily removed from the game to identify where the issues lie.
  • This content will be re-introduced via patches in the coming days.
  • Big Ant have released a summary of what is to be reintroduced, which can be seen below.

Issues & constructive criticism are best communicated to: support.bigant.com

Michaels Twitch video with QA from Ross(BigAntStudios) from 31:40

Last edited:

Post Steam Patch

-Crowds still broken in season mode, 15k here for a port Adelaide game at AO

-AO TV side fixed! I'll check any others on request

-Tackling improved

-handballing has had an improvement similar to the ruck patch, but still can't go backwards

-User cont marks aren't as overpowered
+The annoying incorrect disposal free has been nerfed

Big news, lads. I can confirm Big Ant has removed the benches from the middle of the ground! I repeat, the benches on the middle of the custom stadium field are now gone!

That was a feature, not a bug. Bastards can't get anything right.

Big news, lads. I can confirm Big Ant has removed the benches from the middle of the ground! I repeat, the benches on the middle of the custom stadium field are now gone!
I know as a hawks fan I’m not one to joke but I thought that was just what they’d need to do for eagles games in a couple weeks with all the injuries your getting 😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tried to do a short 2 metre handball to the left, instead Touk Miller did a no look 50 metre handball the other way…

Attachments

• IMG_9366.mov
    6.6 MB
Should we assume that "Custom Competition" dot point under seasons in the roadmap applys to having a custom management career? Bit worried that I won't be able to edit the squad lists/teams for that mode

You basically sunk bigant with that stadium you built. Do you feel bad at all?

Interchanges not active on PS4. I used my sub and it said you’re about to use your sub, you only get one a game are you sure? I clicked yes. Cumberland off Ralphsmith on.
Go back into the menu and check and it’s been done.
But Cumberland remains on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back