Multiplat AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
STATE OF PLAY:
  • The game is out for Steam and PlayStation. There have been issues with Xbox release and it is unclear when the game will be available.
  • Big Ant are aware that there are playability issues & bugs at present.
  • Content has been temporarily removed from the game to identify where the issues lie.
  • This content will be re-introduced via patches in the coming days.
  • Big Ant have released a summary of what is to be reintroduced, which can be seen below.

Issues & constructive criticism are best communicated to: support.bigant.com

Michaels Twitch video with QA from Ross(BigAntStudios) from 31:40

Last edited:

Oh man, maybe I should @ them. If they think that one is misspelled, they didn't play the correct team lineups for some other fun ones I found and slipped in. At least Mitch saw my other one and eventually recognized it.

Keep up the feedback guys. Lots of great suggestions about even the smallest things I've been collecting to be reviewed. I know some of you have also let us know things on the support site, much appreciation for that. I've been helping the team over there when I can, always nice to see one of my replies directly quoted here haha.
Can you comment on if we are expecting a patch today or not till post weekend JNT?

I am surprisingly having a blast with it, just stick to a few online games here and there while they roll out the rest of the features.
True haven't tried online today with the most recent patch. Couldn't finish a game yesterday with freezes, might be better now

So nothing till Monday now? Did ps5 get the latest patch?
They said they're working all weekend to try and fix the mess. Whether or not PS push through patches on weekends could be another thing

Oh man, maybe I should @ them. If they think that one is misspelled, they didn't play the correct team lineups for some other fun ones I found and slipped in. At least Mitch saw my other one and eventually recognized it.

Keep up the feedback guys. Lots of great suggestions about even the smallest things I've been collecting to be reviewed. I know some of you have also let us know things on the support site, much appreciation for that. I've been helping the team over there when I can, always nice to see one of my replies directly quoted here haha.

Hey JNT Any update on the tackling patch coming today??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just played a Play Now match and kicked a goal after the siren and it restarted the 4th Quarter has these happened to anyone else

The speed of ball to foot when kicking can feel very delayed.
Yep… can’t kick on the run if someone is within 5m of you, or you’ll slow down, get tackled and it’ll be an incorrect disposal.

I wish more of these were like a skewed kick, or a tumbling kick… like how it is now when you’re being tackled to the ground and can throw it on the boot to get rid of it.

is there any way to skip the coin toss, takes to long
You can’t even select heads or tails 😂 might as well just have it happen randomly and you don’t even know which way the wind is going.

Also can someone tell me how marking works? Just played online and I was our marked in every contest even when my player was in front/ in clear space.

You can’t even select heads or tails might as well just have it happen randomly and you don’t even know which way the wind is going.

You can, you have to click call as the side of the coin is shown, so if the coin is showing heads and you click call it will be heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back