Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I

I was a kid back in those days and I didn’t want to know the score so I’d cover my eyes.
Of course I’d know Richmond we’re losing (as always then) because dad sitting next to me would be going “fu*k, same old sh*t”.

Thanks for the giveaway mate 👍🏻
I used to hate it when they came on. I loved how they let you know, so I could do the same lol. The song though was iconic.

BigAntStudios are injuries included in that patch? Literally the only thing stopping me from starting management mode
Injuries already happen in management.

You just don't get an alert that they happened, unless that's what you meant!

But otherwise, you will see players names in red in team management/ roster that shows their injury etc.

BigAntStudios you are legends what an update. Great to see all the Women's Comps added and updated. Next will be when the AFLW season starts the AFLW Rosters updated. My quick thoughts are this is a very exciting patch. My only issues are:

1. Player numbers: Why can't we edit certian player numbers via Academy like Erin Phillips is #1 not #22 but can edit her stats and other aspects but some things are greyed out and not editable. While with the VFLW players we can edit everything including playing number. Can you please explain why that is?

2. Roster Sizes: To help with us who want a more real life realistic experience, can you please make it so state teams don't have a maximum of 52 player cap. This is frustrating, espically when playing season mode as there no integration to be able to select real life line-ups week for week when you can only have a 52 person roster and some weeks you can have lots of AFLW or AFL players playing for a state league side. So either we need to have it so we can select from affiliated AFL sides or State league affliation sides when doing a weekly line-up from both AFL and State players or get rid of the cap for State Sides so we can just have them on the reserves list to choose from and keep the cap for only for the AFL sides/lineups. Cause it frustrating not able to copy and play with the exact real line ups in State leagues due to this issue.

Otherwise a massive and perfect patch.

Keep up the magnificent work and updates!

But otherwise, you will see players names in red in team management/ roster that shows their injury etc.
I still haven’t seen it happen to my selected 23 though.
Always players outside that selected side.
Effectively what would be VFL injuries.

Could just be me though.

Ive got a ps5 and only get them in simulated matches never in games and I want to play every game and be forced to change my side

Ive got a ps5 and only get them in simulated matches never in games and I want to play every game and be forced to change my side
Interesting.

The management file I've seen them in on mine has been played every game and definitely been times starting players were out injured

Had riewoldt, prestia and 1 other out all at once.

I wonder if the patch number has anything to do with it?

Interesting.

The management file I've seen them in on mine has been played every game and definitely been times starting players were out injured

Had riewoldt, prestia and 1 other out all at once.

I wonder if the patch number has anything to do with it?
Could be completely random, as injuries are. Will keep an eye out

Max Gawn the small crumbling forward?

Noice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max Gawn the small crumbling forward?

Noice.
Bring on Caleb Daniel the lumbering ruckman!

Edit: It’s smartarserry like this that’s probably why we didn’t get this feature in the first place 😂

everybody loves raymond my posts GIF

Last edited:
What mode is that though? I know people wanted ability to change stats in management mode.
Hopefully you can edit them pre launch of management mode - then the player progression JNT mentioned kicks in once the game starts. Unless you mean the training like Evo 2 that lets you OP your players when you want?

Finally starting to play the game now

I've seen a 50m penalty be given (but no on screen indicator ?), I'm assuming a player invaded the protected space during a kick in - next thing I know the player with the ball is jogging past the 50m line and taking a kick just over it.

And the AI can't handball to itself, it's handballed straight to my player a few times :p

** Players are tripping over other players and falling on the ground a lot more frequently than I've seen in the past. Happened 6 times in 1 quarter (3.5 mins)

Hopefully you can edit them pre launch of management mode - then the player progression JNT mentioned kicks in once the game starts. Unless you mean the training like Evo 2 that lets you OP your players when you want?
Yeah something like pre editing stats before starting a management mode career. Or just being able to change stats on the fly in management mode. 🤷🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back