Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow... I think we now know why we haven't gotten a patch in the past few days. That's a big one. They are really working on this game.

I take back everything I said about things looking like the dev team moved on to Cricket 24. This is a big meaty patch right here. They're just taking their time to get everything right. I think a lot of us were perhaps just growing tired of things.

I can still see why people are not happy with their purchase considering the state of things but at least it looks like where we should be and that we should be able to get the game we wanted eventually.

If this goes off without a hitch, We now know what they're doing and it should make things a bit more bareable on our ends knowing that they're working on things and actually testing out everything before patching and thus means we're gonna get a quiet spell followed by a big patch followed by a quiet spell followed by another big patch, repeat.

Still don't know when I'm gonna be able to play this patch as I'm on PS5 but at least we're getting progress here and at this point, It's honestly what we want. Can't really change anything about the past.

Hope it comes to PS5 soon, the latest patch before this one ruined my enjoyment completely. Players not walking back on the mark then getting called HTB immediately unless I fire an errant handball immediately is cooked. Was really enjoying the game before the last PS5 patch.

Hoping this is fixed and stoked about the latest patch notes, genuinely excited if they fixed that issue on top of the latest patch,

Are we sure editing licenced players specifically includes stats?
I just donā€™t want to see everyone getting super excited and then if it doesnā€™t, come back here wanting blood.

Precisely - for that same reason it is foolish getting excited over patch notes, particularly when they are as vague as they have been for this game.

Player Attribute Editing ?

Qjk4jBC.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love for it to be a letdown. Then it will be a free for all in here
Despite everything Iā€™ve stood up for, if this doesnā€™t mean what most of us are believing it does, Iā€™ll sit back and watch it happen.
Canā€™t be throwing out such big hopes and not delivering.
I hope for BAā€™s sake stats are editable.

You know the drill šŸ¤£
Reminds me of the famous around the grounds score check from sandy roberts on channel 7 : If you donā€™t wish to know the score ā€œyou know the drillā€ then youā€™d hear ā€œright on the tip of my tongueā€ iconic from back in the day. šŸ¤£

Mate all hell would break loose. Would be the end of BigFooty

To be honest it's a bit of a no win situation; if the stats are editable, Ross told a fib and a few on here who strongly asserted it was an impossibility are made to look silly. Plenty of uneducated talk on IP law was going around.

I
Reminds me of the famous around the grounds score check from sandy roberts on channel 7 : If you donā€™t wish to know the score ā€œyou know the drillā€ then youā€™d hear ā€œright on the tip of my tongueā€ iconic from back in the day. šŸ¤£
I was a kid back in those days and I didnā€™t want to know the score so Iā€™d cover my eyes.
Of course Iā€™d know Richmond weā€™re losing (as always then) because dad sitting next to me would be going ā€œfu*k, same old sh*tā€.

Thanks for the giveaway mate šŸ‘šŸ»

Stability might be covering that?
Generally, unless specifically mentioned the stability part of it is aimed towards crashes, freezes etc.

Iā€™d love for all the actual gameplay issues that are reported daily to have had a fix snuck in but Iā€™m not confident given thereā€™s absolutely no mention of any of them.

Nothing for online eitherā€¦ā€¦again!

Generally, unless specifically mentioned the stability part of it is aimed towards crashes, freezes etc.

Iā€™d love for all the actual gameplay issues that are reported daily to have had a fix snuck in but Iā€™m not confident given thereā€™s absolutely no mention of it.

Nothing for online eitherā€¦ā€¦again!
Which with the pending launch of Pro Team you would think is high on the priority list.

To be honest it's a bit of a no win situation; if the stats are editable, Ross told a fib and a few on here who strongly asserted it was an impossibility are made to look silly. Plenty of uneducated talk on IP law was going around.
I doubt Ross would tell fibs regarding the editing of stats atleast in some form or another. Well atleast the point in time he made those remarks. But thatā€™s just my opinion.
I reckon a lot of people have been putting 2 & 2 together with regards to the whole editing of stats, Ross actually hasnā€™t said too much, probs for valid reasons but thatā€™s lead to people assuming things.

Also Iā€™m also pretty sure Ross has a fair idea about IP law that some people on here donā€™t, including me tbh. Interesting to see if itā€™s editing of stats

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back