Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

playing a season mode match where i got a free kick for 'High fend off' but after the whistle the play just continued without giving the free kick. first time i have seen a high fend off free kick

1687323693265.png

With something as rudimentary as player movement still not fixed, one canā€™t help but to wonder if the issues with AFL23 are at a core level, such as with the game engine itself. If thatā€™s the case, then it doesnā€™t bode well for the future as the sequels will just be building on shoddy foundations, or theyā€™ll have to bite the bullet and start from scratch on another engine but that would mean the removal of their customisation features, as far as I know, as well as a new set of teething issues.

Iā€™m not a developer, but surely if something such as the aforementioned player movement was fixable in the current engine, it would have been been fixed already - especially since itā€™s a proprietary engine made in-house.

Iā€™d love for someone with game dev experience to correct me, because it doesnā€™t look great and, unfortunately, I can no longer trust the messaging coming out of BAS after giving them the benefit of the doubt since losing the license post-AFL-Live.

The moment a company tries to treat their customers like idiots, they lose me.

What customisation options are available within season mode?

Apologies for the basic ass questions months in which might be rehashing details for daily users, Xbox owner.

IS there are a way to save my line up in season mode? Annoying having to do this before every game.

Hadn't played for about 3 weeks and gameplay is a bit better. But too frustrating where players just so unresponsive and generally run away from the ball. Players are too slow to kick or handball the ball when in tight and you just end up tackled for a ball up. But when I tackle they manage to do a random kick while on the ground that always goes to their own team.

Some frustrations I get are from not being on top of the controls. But with no way of getting a proper tutorial i guess its just play and figure out.

Iā€™m Playing 5min qtrs in management career,!eagles have just come back like an and hit me like a freight train in the last quarter. I just pulled ahead by a goal, the clock is at 30mins (it never usually makes it past 25 with 5 min qtrs for me at least).

Daniher marks on the centre, I decided to just blast the shit out of it hoping someone will mark in the square, have a look at this absolute beauty of a kick, then youā€™ll all feel my disappointment. (Something happens at end of video)

Stuff like this makes the game so enjoyable, fun, satisfying, stressful. If BA can tick off a few little bits and pieces this game will be so good.

Attachments

• My Movie 7-360p30.mov
    3.4 MB
IS there are a way to save my line up in season mode? Annoying having to do this before every game.

Try going into the academy, and edit list or something along those lines maybe edit line up? Change it for the team you want to use, It should then be in your season what you have changed.

I figured it out for online cause you donā€™t have enough time to change lineups. i edited the it in academy and it was there for online, so it should be the same for season.

Try going into the academy, and edit list or something along those lines maybe edit line up? Change it for the team you want to use, It should then be in your season what you have changed.
This kind of works, I had the same issue when I started a season. Problem is that it won't change it for seasons already in progress, only for new seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With something as rudimentary as player movement still not fixed, one canā€™t help but to wonder if the issues with AFL23 are at a core level, such as with the game engine itself. If thatā€™s the case, then it doesnā€™t bode well for the future as the sequels will just be building on shoddy foundations, or theyā€™ll have to bite the bullet and start from scratch on another engine but that would mean the removal of their customisation features, as far as I know, as well as a new set of teething issues.

Iā€™m not a developer, but surely if something such as the aforementioned player movement was fixable in the current engine, it would have been been fixed already - especially since itā€™s a proprietary engine made in-house.

Iā€™d love for someone with game dev experience to correct me, because it doesnā€™t look great and, unfortunately, I can no longer trust the messaging coming out of BAS after giving them the benefit of the doubt since losing the license post-AFL-Live.

The moment a company tries to treat their customers like idiots, they lose me.
Itā€™s such a shame that after or the wicked witch releases set upon shoddy foundations weā€™re set to relive the process under BigAnt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back