Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite a few missing tbh !
Not 100% sure on all as I havenā€™t used many different teams but Brad Scott, Dew and Bevo are definitely missing to just to name a few
Surely they just use Chrisā€™s model and remove the beard - problem solved

Anzac Action

i6g9a9g.png

kdyEf0q.png

hOFKMAJ.png

Before some smart arse complains about the image quality

It's mostly because the screenshot was taken from steam.... then pasted and resaved in everyone's non favourite program MS PAINT :p

Donā€™t know if itā€™s got liscencing issues but surely atleast for the special guernseys like Anzac and indigenous there could be an option to customise the shorts your team wears to make sure they donā€™t clash with the team your versing in the futureā€¦ especially for career mode

Can you be a legend and get one of the Pies jumper please? šŸ«¶šŸ½

Bit of a rushed cut and paste but here:

OjAtEdP.png

Quick patch impression - game speed seems FASTER than I played before the patch ? lol hard to get my bearings and stay in touch with the AI

Set shots still easy (thank god!!!!)

First time Iā€™ve played in a week and I regret playing online first. Is the general consensus that online is in a much worse state than the other modes? I hope so.

Can anybody tell me if they can see the salary cap in management mode? I just re-signed my whole team and don't actually think there was any cap to it. I do have it turned on in settings.

The whole mode is currently pointless. I really hope it starts to get some love from big ant once they start to get on top of gameplay.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow still no tactics
I just canā€™t fathom how indigenous and Anzac guernseys are in ahead of things such as tactics. Sure different dev teams- but even still I would prioritise fixing the team selection screens presentation to be consistent and in club colours( not the confusing red/blue colours switching btwn home and away sides.)

it just doesnā€™t feel right having NorthMelbourne vs Sydney- going to the team selection screen and having north Melbourne red and Sydney blue. Itā€™s getting on my nerves.

Team selection Colours should change based on club guernsey selected (home, away or clash colour).

Working Interchange, tactics, and saved team lineups still arenā€™t present which means starting a full season still isnā€™t a viable choice this weekend. Hereā€™s to hoping I can next weekend

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me if they can see the salary cap in management mode? I just re-signed my whole team and don't actually think there was any cap to it. I do have it turned on in settings.

The whole mode is currently pointless. I really hope it starts to get some love from big ant once they start to get on top of gameplay.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Canā€™t say Iā€™ve seen anything for it

The whole team line-up UI will get an update I'm sure. Probably when they introduce allowing the away team to select things that the home team can, such as kickout players and backup rucks. I'd love a "tagging" role to be introduced too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back