Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a6dfe479d21f936a598ccf1d1e1e872c.jpg

Set shot kicking is better but still easy. Just had this belter of a game, whatā€™s the likelihood of an option for extra time in online games in future? I love draws in footy but kinda sucks when you get it online, but also cool to see for the first time.
There is extra time in finals, if you make a feature request to support.bigant.com then they'll get it to the dev team to see if it can be added as a regular game option.

Also discussing and having grown up debates in a text thread is harder than in real life. You can't tell what peoples tones are through messages alone lmao. Maybe we should all have a beer with ross and the crew instead of sitting at home
BigAnt finally leave office for a much earned Friday drinks and all us Bigfooty mob are there waiting. Imagine šŸ˜‚

We're still balancing it with respect to footedness/accuracy/wind/pressure/etc. - my expectation is now Monday, unless there are further issues found with it.

It's a very subjective balance, even within BA QA there are degrees of it being claimed too hard/easy with the same settings.

Would that be down to everyone's hand/eye co-ordination being different ?

My own timing can be wonky at times with how the bars currently cycle through, that said one recent game I only had 2 stuff ups in front of goal.
The following game, I had 8 complete stuffed up attempts (mostly on the run with a few set shots).

Hey if they didnā€™t bring the game out we wouldnā€™t be missing much.
Yeah, they totally intended the game to launch like it has.
They totally intended to be working crazy hours and nearly every day to fix it.

All part of the plan to just piss off the entire consumer base for sh*ts and giggles?

There is extra time in finals, if you make a feature request to support.bigant.com then they'll get it to the dev team to see if it can be added as a regular game option.
This was an online game I forgot to mention, but thanks will do! Think ideas like Extra Time, Golden Goal etc could be fun.

I predict it will be nightly until we are feature complete, then weekly.

The team have estimated that sometime next week will be the last of daily patches.
That seems reasonable to me.

Any chance you can let us know how these patches differ when playing online? I noticed speccies online on PS5 aren't being paid a mark, while they are against the AI, for example.

This was an online game I forgot to mention, but thanks will do! Think ideas like Extra Time, Golden Goal etc could be fun.
Love the schoolyard idea of next score wins!
Incredible at school how many people got hurt when the intensity lifted in the seconds after the bell rang waiting for that next score before we all bolted to class šŸ˜‚

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

Any chance of everyone that took part in the open beta test getting a few free packs?
Very invested for someone that apparently doesn't own the game ;) /Ignore - really should have done that ages ago, not like your posts added anything to the thread.

Love the schoolyard idea of next score wins!
Incredible at school how many people got hurt when the intensity lifted in the seconds after the bell rang waiting for that next score before we all bolted to class šŸ˜‚
Golden goal would be manic :)

Just had an absolute ball tearer of a game. Eagles v Tiges at OS. First v second. HUGE in terms of the season!

Game was back and forth, neck and neck. Two mins to go in the last quarter and it's 77-72 in favour of the Eages. Dusty marks 15 meters out, slight angle. Opens it up, goal. Tigers up by a point. After a slog in the middle the clearance is won by Richmond and Taranto kicks a running goal with 36 seconds left. Tigers up by 7. Huddo calls it!

Naitanui wins the tap, sharks it to Shuey who fires the ball into 50. RYAAAAAAN! Goes back, kicks the goal. 20 seconds left. 1 point game.

Naitanui wins the tap again, but straight to a Tiger! Tackle, ball spills out, tackle, ball spills, tackle, Tigers go to clear the ball up forward, SMOTHER, picked up by Gaff, off to Kelly, kick inside 50, 6 seconds left. DARLING! The big potato marks it 5 metres out. Siren goal. Darling goals. EAGLES WIN.

West Coast 14.5.89
Richmond 14.0.84

Cracking game. Ripping finish.

Only issue I had was Richmond COULD.NOT.MISS! Kicked out of their skins!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That seems reasonable to me.

Any chance you can let us know how these patches differ when playing online? I noticed speccies online on PS5 aren't being paid a mark, while they are against the AI, for example.
That's an online timing issue, the team have been playing a lot of online this week to try iron out that one in particular.

We'd need more context to be able help - please contact support.bigant.com

Will put in a submission

after more testing, its crashing to desktop when loading any match in every mode

Am I better off waiting for tonightā€™s patch before submitting?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back