Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone here needs to chill the tf out lmao. We're all adults we can talk to each other nicely
Some are a bunch of man childā€™s not adults. šŸ¤£ Everyone does need to calm down abit.

Iā€™ve always found it funny that some people get on here, happily/openly criticise the game and Ross but then complain when Ross doesnā€™t answer their question. Then also start to question Rossā€™s behaviour. Like hello have you seen yours. Respect goes both ways and you treat people how you wish to be treated and if Ross doesnā€™t respond, then maybe that says something about your attitude towards him and not his attitude towards you.
Yes everyone is entitled to ask questions and have certain concerns about the game, but itā€™s how you articulate those concerns without getting abusive or personal. It is only a game after all so letā€™s all start showing more respect to one another and enjoy the game for what I is and what it will hopefully become. šŸ‘šŸ»

Last edited:
Will put in a submission

after more testing, its crashing to desktop when loading any match in every mode

Am I better off waiting for tonightā€™s patch before submitting?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Really should get onto support.bigant.com as they have diagnostics to help.

what-the-hell-was-that-smoking.gif

Had a vision of BT cracking it when seeing the vision!

Folks / BA Peeps,

How accurate are the player contracts? Is it a mix of values that have been published while the rest are estimates? My understanding is that not all deals are in public domain.

Sorry if this has been covered.

Folks / BA Peeps,

How accurate are the player contracts? Is it a mix of values that have been published while the rest are estimates? My understanding is that not all deals are in public domain.

Sorry if this has been covered.
I started a Hawks management mode and every player was out of contract end of the season. Contracts looked fairly lifelike (eg. Only Bruest, Wingard and Worpel on decent coin), but most of Hawthorn are rookies/young so Iā€™m not really sure about the other clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As many as were captured - not all agreed.
Any thought to allowing player created coaches to be used for management mode? For like qtr time addressā€™s and cut scenes etc? I reckon it a ould be cool and add a sense of personalisation for the individual playing the management mode.

You reckon maybe it didnā€™t get in? Havenā€™t played as Doggies so couldnā€™t tell you!
Also havenā€™t seen Stewy Dew yet! I wanna know if his rotund stature is reflected in the game?
Quite a few missing tbh !
Not 100% sure on all as I havenā€™t used many different teams but Brad Scott, Dew and Bevo are definitely missing just to name a few

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back