Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone falling over like bowling pins

Only sad part about the game ever getting to a complete state is that Iā€™ll miss your videos. Having said that, most Hawthorn games in real life are like blooper reels anyway

The whole team line-up UI will get N update I'm sure. Probably when they introduce allowing the away team to select things that the home team can, such as kickout players and backup rucks. I'd love a "tagging" role to be introduced too.
When I logged a ticket, they said itā€™s something theyā€™re getting a lot of feedback and were looking into it. Fingers crossed itā€™s soon šŸ¤ž

The whole team line-up UI will get an update I'm sure. Probably when they introduce allowing the away team to select things that the home team can, such as kickout players and backup rucks. I'd love a "tagging" role to be introduced too.
Iā€™d love tagging! Straight to that elusive mid who gets 900 clearances every game šŸ˜‚

This I could handle them leaving over the weekend for a laugh!

I think it's just a bad collision detection issue - was it this clip or another I uploaded today where (it wasn't the main reason why the clip was uploaded) but one player took a mark another player was running past him and blocked the pathway that the player who marked the ball would take a few steps back to take the kick..... but he deviated off his own mark line because of the person blocking that pathway.

But this clip itself, too many players were tackled in one hit so it was no wonder why the bodies kept falling.

I still cant figure out why but earlier today when I played I could not do this!!! Iā€™m not sure if I was mis-gauging the new meter or just my skills are crap šŸ¤£

I've had issues throughout the launch of the game, sometimes the long bomb set shots on an angle would be easy to get goals from vs the actual straight set shots. Then another game it would be the opposite, I'd only nail the straight set shots and couldn't do an angled set shot to save my life.

Have the same thing with goals on the run, I'll kick the majority but sometimes I'll miss the ones I should have kicked easily!

Yeah I just donā€™t see the point starting a management mode until itā€™s complete.
Itā€™s not complete - but itā€™s still fun. Evo 2 had all the bells and whistles yet Iā€™d get bored of a coach mode 2 seasons in and start again as their draftees were crap and the training was too overpowered, contracts were a mess come season end etc.
Iā€™m not getting seriously invested in my current save but itā€™s still good to play through the season, deal with contracts when I want to, hit the drafts and trades etc. and just have a muck around. The game changes so much each patch that itā€™s hard to take any of the current saves seriously when Iā€™m losing by 10 points one week against West Coast and beating Collingwood by 90 the next. As much as I try not to and say ā€œIā€™ll waitā€, this game is drawing me in more than anything else thatā€™s out right now

Itā€™s not complete - but itā€™s still fun. Evo 2 had all the bells and whistles yet Iā€™d get bored of a coach mode 2 seasons in and start again as their draftees were crap and the training was too overpowered, contracts were a mess come season end etc.
Iā€™m not getting seriously invested in my current save but itā€™s still good to play through the season, deal with contracts when I want to, hit the drafts and trades etc. and just have a muck around. The game changes so much each patch that itā€™s hard to take any of the current saves seriously when Iā€™m losing by 10 points one week against West Coast and beating Collingwood by 90 the next. As much as I try not to and say ā€œIā€™ll waitā€, this game is drawing me in more than anything else thatā€™s out right now
Agreed. Iā€™m enjoying messing around with it in preparation for the finished version when it gets here!

Only sad part about the game ever getting to a complete state is that Iā€™ll miss your videos. Having said that, most Hawthorn games in real life are like blooper reels anyway

Oh I'll still post videos every now and then of random funny moments, but also goals and if they get implemented proper crunching tackles etc.
I figure I've had the ability to capture in game videos for years, may as well make the most of it instead of just mini highlights in the Rocket League thread :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game suddenly keeps crashing when trying to play a SANFL v WAFL side in play now

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
A Tiger 4 lyf I have the same issue here when I do a custom season of WAFL or SANFL. Like West Perth vs West Coast Eagles Reserves or WWT Eagles vs West Adelaide Bloods. After 3 Goals or 3 Quarters or during a set shot or a shot at goal mid match between CPU vs CPU or user-play, as soon as the ball passes or goes in line with the goal post the game will freeze and then crash. Not sure what else is the cause to be more specific, but seems to be an issue since the SANFL update. I have tried deleting and re-making the custom seasons. Verify game files been on Steam etc. Nothing fixes just happens everytime. Never had any issues of crashing prior. Last I checked the normal season of AFL and AFLW works normally with no issues šŸ¤”

I for one am relieved that it is at least a better experience on some other modes. Will play later tonight. Ross was saying next week is when the daily patches will stop. But online needs a lot of work if it is going to accommodate and justify having Pro team.

I expect Pro team to play completely different to that of quick match & have its own setting

A Bit like FUT & Seasons on FIFA

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

e3JBcCE.png

Set shots are easier for me now!

Observe - I wanted to move the Hawthorn player on the right forward pocket (whom I had control of) to contest the loose football. The game would not let me move in that direction!!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back