Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still have the Xbox version pre-ordered. Will give them until launch (vague late July-August for the win) and if it's not fixed by then I'll get my money back.

Off the top of my head I want handballing fixed, stuck in mud fixed, invisible barriers fixed and management mode to live up to its name with state league integration etc Then I'll consider it "fixed".

I don't play online and won't play pro team, but for those that do those modes better be fixed/actually released too as per the LAUNCH trailer šŸ¤£

I agree with a post a few pages back regarding Xbox users not purchasing the game. I can't locate the post, someone else might, but Ross made a comment regarding how little market share Xbox has and therefore any loss of sales was not a big issue for Bigant from not being released same day as Steam and PS. This is why Xbox users should boycott the game! The pure arrogance of the man is astounding.
They may as well put it on Game Pass straight away then...

Surely if the patch is being held up this long, there's been a stack of identified bugs that they're being forced to fix before pushing to release.
Isnā€™t it meant to be the same 2 patches as what Steam got? It worked fine on steam, so surely there canā€™t be too many issues with it that it has taken 3+ weeks for it to go through testing etc

IIRC, they stopped the daily Console patches after that really bad Steam patch & then decided to only do steam and see how it goes and test before consoles got it.

Isnā€™t it meant to be the same 2 patches as what Steam got? It worked fine on steam, so surely there canā€™t be too many issues with it that it has taken 3+ weeks for it to go through testing etc
Again everyone is assuming Ross is telling the truth about the patch being submitted to NACON. What if there was no patch yet sent off for testing?

Again everyone is assuming Ross is telling the truth about the patch being submitted to NACON. What if there was no patch yet sent off for testing?

I get the feeling Naconā€™s testers probably dealt with Rossā€™ antics, saw the game and went ā€˜nahā€™ and passed it off to the aforementioned external testers to deal with šŸ¤£

I swear JNT and the rest of the crew must be playing a different version of the game to anyone else. First the handballing issue now salary cap issues.

It's like Baghdad Bob all over again. There are no handballing issues. The salary cap works. There are no Americans in Baghdad tanks roll past
Must be playing the rolled back day 1 patch

I agree with a post a few pages back regarding Xbox users not purchasing the game. I can't locate the post, someone else might, but Ross made a comment regarding how little market share Xbox has and therefore any loss of sales was not a big issue for Bigant from not being released same day as Steam and PS. This is why Xbox users should boycott the game! The pure arrogance of the man is astounding.

So JNT on Bigant's love forum would actually ask if you were holding the right stick in the direction you wanted to fire handball off to or did you just push the handball button? User error apparently even though there are multitude of posts from people advising the exact issue you had.
I gave Evolution 2 a whirl, yesterday, it worked perfectly for directional handballing and kicking.

I still have the Xbox version pre-ordered. Will give them until launch (vague late July-August for the win) and if it's not fixed by then I'll get my money back.

Off the top of my head I want handballing fixed, stuck in mud fixed, invisible barriers fixed and management mode to live up to its name with state league integration etc Then I'll consider it "fixed".

I don't play online and won't play pro team, but for those that do those modes better be fixed/actually released too as per the LAUNCH trailer šŸ¤£
Agree with most of that. Management mode probs isnā€™t something Iā€™d usually dig my teeth into, Iā€™ll probably give online a go, have a mates son who has the game on PS so may try and verse him at some stage.. I havenā€™t purchased the game yet. Iā€™m just waiting for them to finally RELASE THE XBOX. šŸ¤£

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear JNT and the rest of the crew must be playing a different version of the game to anyone else. First the handballing issue now salary cap issues.

It's like Baghdad Bob all over again. There are no handballing issues. The salary cap works. There are no Americans in Baghdad tanks roll past
Thatā€™s the problem right here big ant stuff seem like nothing is wrong with the game and itā€™s all our fault this is why this game will never be fixed they arenā€™t owning that they ****ed up

Did you press down reply or hold it?! Apparently it matters šŸ¤£
I reckon tutorial mini games is something that should be on top of their list of things to add (outside of gameplay fixes). Might help people work out how the game thinks hand-balling should work correctly. Whether or not what the tutorial explains, is then translated in game is another thingšŸ¤·šŸ»

I reckon tutorial mini games is something that should be on top of their list of things to add (outside of gameplay fixes). Might help people work out how the game thinks hand-balling should work correctly. Whether or not what the tutorial explains, is then translated in game is another thingšŸ¤·šŸ»

They could literally just record 10 minutes of the devs demonstrating and explaining how it works. The fact they still haven't tells you all you need to know... They aren't even confident enough to stand behind their own game.

They could literally just record 10 minutes of the devs demonstrating and explaining how it works. The fact they still haven't tells you all you need to know... They aren't even confident enough to stand behind their own game.
Could be right. Still would be handy to have tutorials though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back