Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I see absolutely no reason to get banners or songs etc. (only to sell them, I guess if thereā€™s nothing else of worth in a pack).
Iā€™ve also never hosted a game so I might as well sell all my stadiums if I could šŸ˜‚
I grabbed a banner once because at least you see it. Waste of time though.

Wish I knew you'd literally never play at your home ground before I spent 5 minutes debating between 2 of them.

I grabbed a banner once because at least you see it. Waste of time though.

Wish I knew you'd literally never play at your home ground before I spent 5 minutes debating between 2 of them.
I find the state league grounds have more realistic atmosphere than the AFL stadiums anyway so Iā€™ll happily play at a smaller ground and sell those gold stadiums for fp

There are still some really frustrating elements to the game. Why can I still win hitouts 60-0? Why does kick power and direction seem completely overridden by who the game decides you're kicking to? Why has the design team still not seen a usable UI/menu in their lives?

PC seems to have it now.
I previously noticed a crash issue in the Message Centre, which appears to be fixed now. I'd assume the patch fixes a few crash bugs, and they're typically treated as the most critical.

Are the download/server comms times between doing things in your Pro Team sometimes taking forever and randomly timing out for everyone else? I only ask because I've been having weird intermittent internet issues with some other sites, not sure if it's me or them.

I'll do a few things and it'll load almost instantly, then I'll exit Objectives or go to edit my team or something else standard and it'll sit for like 20-30 seconds communicating and often timing out.

What were they?
These game modes are always a money grab but given its limitations on the mode so far thatā€™s a stretch to raise prices already.
The Gold players pack was previously 4k FP, they also increased what they cost by coins

fits perfectly their studio motto "continually shit on the player base"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A price increase one week in is hilarious even by their reputation. What on earth are they thinking? Sounds like they modified the way they operate in general, still very ill advised.
Yes it just about as hilarious as people not realising they are week 2 packs so they are different. In the case mentioned - you actually get another pick and much more to choose fromā€¦

Geezā€¦ a few jumped at the opportunity to slag off the game like it was the cool thing to doā€¦

As Aflsquads mentionedā€¦ theyā€™re Week 2 packs. Some cost slightly more in Footy Points or in Pro Team Coinsā€¦ but they give you more from them.

Example:-
Booster Gold was
3325 FP, contained 4 cards, you choose 2

Is now
4375 FP, contains 8 cards, you choose 3

Real currency for Pro Team Coins appears to be the same as it was earlier.

Why does kick power and direction seem completely overridden by who the game decides you're kicking to?
Hundy P. The automatic targeting is brilliant for spotting up leads quickly (when it works), but the game so often decides that's what you're doing even when you're not. So frustrating when time is running out and you need to bang it 50m inside 50 so you charge your kick all the way, only for him to spot up a lead 15m away and in the opposite direction you were trying to kick.

Are the download/server comms times between doing things in your Pro Team sometimes taking forever and randomly timing out for everyone else? I only ask because I've been having weird intermittent internet issues with some other sites, not sure if it's me or them.

I'll do a few things and it'll load almost instantly, then I'll exit Objectives or go to edit my team or something else standard and it'll sit for like 20-30 seconds communicating and often timing out.

Yep same for me. At times the loading is quick and others its snail slow or even crashes out of the game. Iā€™ve seen a few streamers experience it also but I daresay on peak gaming times its happening more than not. So far after a week of Pro Team its been really inconsistent.

I'm half tempted to buy it on sale on Xbox but also don't want to buy it on sale on Xbox.

In all honesty it's up to how tolerant you are. If you've seen the many videos (mine on here or others here or on youtube) showing marks, goals and glitches and still interested...... go for it.

$70 is still a bit too high, that said I have it on pc (for free) and purchased it on ps5 also during a sale recently. Not covering myself in glory but I also considered it a "free hit" as I had the PSN credit to burn lol.

In all honesty it's up to how tolerant you are. If you've seen the many videos (mine on here or others here or on youtube) showing marks, goals and glitches and still interested...... go for it.

$70 is still a bit too high, that said I have it on pc (for free) and purchased it on ps5 also during a sale recently. Not covering myself in glory but I also considered it a "free hit" as I had the PSN credit to burn lol.
I originally had it at launch but returned it during the original broken state, it's hard to talk myself into doing it again.

I originally had it at launch but returned it during the original broken state, it's hard to talk myself into doing it again.

At this stage, you may aswell hold off and try the next game which is probably next year

Pro team will likely die off over the off season so games will be hard to find and thereā€™s no further improvements coming to single player modes

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back