Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really needs to be some position on ground factor for marking too. Lobb was towelling up all my defenders so I moved Lynch onto him and now I'm winning every 1 on 1. Need to give Lynch a penalty when he's in defensive 50. Also threw Soldo to full forward and he's clunking everything, feels like height maybe too important for marking contests. Surprised I'm one of the only few banging on about marking contests in here, is probably my biggest gripe. Feels very AFL 2004 just having 2 players stand there and jump and 1 of them marks it. We got past that a long time ago, AFL live 1 and beyond.

Won by 2 points on hardest.

Hitouts lost 34-2. To advantage 33-1.
Contested marks won 44-18. Intercept marks won 24-2.

Good contest, but soooo imbalanced. Would much rather a good contest where these 2 elements are more even. And what happened to hitouts to advantage not always occurring?

giphy.gif

I knew I stuffed it :p
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by ESPN

Get the feeling Tactics is something that needs to go through PS submission and is why itā€™s missing in these rapid patches

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

To be honest as much as I want tactics, I'm glad they aren't rushing it out. Would much rather a decently fleshed out tactics option than something like "spare man back" as the only option. Hopefully, that's why it's taking a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Camera Angles:
What is ā€˜Dynamicā€™ about the Dynamic angles?

Side Dynamic seems like a lower version of Side Normalā€¦ so you could just add height to it to get something close to the sameā€¦

Meanwhile ā€˜Broadcastā€™ moves around a tonā€¦ itā€™s more ā€˜dynamicā€™ than the dynamic angles (I wouldā€™ve expected Broadcast to be stationary pivoting left right from a fixed location on the wing).
I figured out a way to ā€˜hackā€™ better options for the Broadcast camera. (Reported but asked to just open them up)
AFL 23 - Bug - Way to edit Broadcast Camera Angle (PS5 Patch 18)

Camera Angles:

I figured out a way to ā€˜hackā€™ better options for the Broadcast camera. (Reported but asked to just open them up)
AFL 23 - Bug - Way to edit Broadcast Camera Angle (PS5 Patch 18)

I'd rather not have to use binoculars to see who has the ball!! :p

New set shots even more broken than before.
Stop the timing meter before the blue and the ball will go straight every time. In fact you can just button mash after setting the power and it will still go straight.

Do they even test this? Considering this was also an issue with the old set shots, it should be one of the first things they check for.

Stop the timing meter before the blue and the ball will go straight every time. In fact you can just button mash after setting the power and it will still go straight.

Do they even test this? Considering this was also an issue with the old set shots, it should be one of the first things they check for.

With the second meter I just assumed it was the aimer and would stop it in the middle to ensure the ball was kicked straight.

What difficulty are you playing on?

Patch 18 and still waiting for the Anzac Guernseys

šŸ„²
They're in šŸ˜

How is this 'worse'

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back