Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on editing players, I agree champion data stats will be good for online modes. But offline management mode should be fully customisable, not so much to get individual stat's more accurate, but more for things like knocking back every players marking stat's if you want, say the best marking player in the game is lynch, you would set his marking to 60. Therefore a lot more balls would be hitting the deck in marking contest's. That is just one example of why it's a must in my opinion.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

We're giving people a day to get familiar with the change before changing up the footedness, accuracy and wind.
Or you could wait til a feature has been finished before adding it to the game

But I guess itā€™s part of Big Antā€™s MO to release things unfinished

Iā€™m sure AFL 2077 will be good when itā€™s finished

Whenever I get thrashed in Fifa I don't go AFK. I just try ridiculous tactics like getting the goalie involved in more attempted runs! Which results in getting thrashed more lol.
haha yeah when I'm like 3-4 down, I'll just start doing ridiculous slide tackles to try get as many cards as I can, or just pass around between 2-3 players and eat up the clock

I don't play online, only career mode, but FIFA has crazy rubber banding (or momentum if you must) so I can be 5-0 down at half time, can't do anything right, then come back to win 6-5 in the second half because the entire game just flips on its head.

So that's a reason I don't quit because I know it's not me, it's the game trying to manufacture a close game out of it's arse. Frustrating as all hell and I hate the cheap arse mechanic, but I know I'm still in with a chance.

ebc08563f53edfb7093b698b1c33f62e.jpg

How good, adverts and logos on the ground are changed to SANFL now when playing as teams in sanfl

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't play online, only career mode, but FIFA has crazy rubber banding (or momentum if you must) so I can be 5-0 down at half time, can't do anything right, then come back to win 6-5 in the second half because the entire game just flips on its head.

So that's a reason I don't quit because I know it's not me, it's the game trying to manufacture a close game out of it's arse. Frustrating as all hell and I hate the cheap arse mechanic, but I know I'm still in with a chance.
I hate that big time - it's always worse in big games like playoffs etc. You'll be 2-0 up at half time, and the other team comes out to the second half like they've just all snorted a line in the rooms and absolutely go nuts on you. Once they've got their first , the floodgates open; your passes get intercepted or just miss all together, theirs are like bullets

I hate that big time - it's always worse in big games like playoffs etc. You'll be 2-0 up at half time, and the other team comes out to the second half like they've just all snorted a line in the rooms and absolutely go nuts on you. Once they've got their first , the floodgates open; your passes get intercepted or just miss all together, theirs are like bullets

Yep 100% I always find it happens most often in the finals of the big European tournaments.

Once I won the first leg (away) something silly like 5-0, only to lose on aggregate when they went absolutely batshit on me at home.

Yep 100% I always find it happens most often in the finals of the big European tournaments.

Once I won the first leg (away) something silly like 5-0, only to lose on aggregate when they went absolutely batshit on me at home.
I would say it is very unrealistic but my beloved Wednesday just pulled that off last week in their playoff. That's extreme though - shouldn't happen on the regular in the game

1685059508678.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I play on hardest with 3.5 min quarters.

The camera I am using is Side far with the camera height at 44 and the FOV at 50.

I have found this camera angle to be a bit better for me personally. I did try end to end the first couple of weeks and there are some definite advantages there when seeing your targets down the field, I felt I was losing a bit of control when the camera swung around, and footy being a turn over game, it happens a lot more than 2k for example.

For what it is worth I have seen a few people ask me about the camera and then they changed to what I was using and mentioned the game felt so much different (in a good way) That could all just be a bit of luck / coincidence though. There is a lot of personal preference for these camera settings I reckon.
This is why I was playing around with Broadcast last night (See below).
The times it gives you an angled view of your forward 50 as you move forward is great...

It just gives you a poor angle at other places on the ground.

Camera Angles:

I figured out a way to ā€˜hackā€™ better options for the Broadcast camera. (Reported but asked to just open them up)
AFL 23 - Bug - Way to edit Broadcast Camera Angle (PS5 Patch 18)

Just on editing players, I agree champion data stats will be good for online modes. But offline management mode should be fully customisable, not so much to get individual stat's more accurate, but more for things like knocking back every players marking stat's if you want, say the best marking player in the game is lynch, you would set his marking to 60. Therefore a lot more balls would be hitting the deck in marking contest's. That is just one example of why it's a must in my opinion.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I agree that it should be customisable in management mode, but not fully - maybe something similar to a single player career mode - players have some type of progression in skills and development

For comparison, hereā€™s what you get in the game before installing the patches (and the rest of the game).
AFL 23 - Goal kicking Mini Game Pre-Patches

So this was available to be used when the game first came out? If so hopefully itā€™s on the list to be reintroduced. It will be great to use once they fully fix the goal kicking to use for practice. The new hud when your kicking for goals looks sick too!

Itā€™d be good if they had a free roam sorta thing as well. You could practice shots from wherever or if you could set up a practice play, adding how ever many players you want to play against and you can practice fend offs and the skill move side of things.

I wonder if the mid-late June Xbox release date was given because that's how long it was expected to take to get the game in the state it should have been at launch with all promised features etc?
I think thats when the xbox cricket 24 copies arrive....just put them on the same ship to save shipping costs! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back