Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had the AI teleport tackle me for the first time in weeks!
Cost me a goal šŸ˜‚

Edit: make that 6 goals, it was a real momentum changer šŸ˜¬

Last edited:
Hey Ross, any chance you'd have any info on the pies anzac guernseys? I would love the white one from 2022 or any from the last 2-3 years!

Game is looking great Rossy!
Just throw a few of these individuals on ignore!
Would love an ETA on tactics though. Itā€™s the one thing I think is really holding the game back from reaching new heights.
Donā€™t even need a specific date, even if itā€™s just in the next week? 1-2 weeks etc.
I feel like people will quit the attitude if they have some answers!
Great work man!

I feel like some attitudes in hear wonā€™t be budgedā€¦

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed. I swear thereā€™s some people here just to drop unnecessary nasty comments.
Constructive criticism is fine, but some stuff is just a bit far.

Tone is very hard to judge on here. Especially where the is a bunch or sarcasm too
Haters gonna hate Iā€™m afraid

BigAntStudios game keeps crashing in season mode for me it happens at random intervals and crashes the entire game making it impossible to play. Mostly after a set shot after goal or a shot on the siren or minutes before a quarter time break. Please fix ASAP. Thanks! šŸ™‚

BigAntStudios game keeps crashing in season mode for me it happens at random intervals and crashes the entire game making it impossible to play. Mostly after a set shot after goal or a shot on the siren or minutes before a quarter time break. Please fix ASAP. Thanks!

To get your issue fixed you probably need to be a bit more specific

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back