Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The crash rates across the board are very low - but obviously if someone has a crash and does repeat the same steps then I would expect them to get the same crash again, and again....

We have tools in our QA dept that can grab people's save files etc. to remediate, support.bigant.com is the best place to report issues.

Any indication which platform is doing better at the moment Ross - PS4, PS5, PC? Im on PS5 and there are no problems there.

Any indication which platform is doing better at the moment Ross - PS4, PS5, PC? Im on PS5 and there are no problems there.
They're all pretty low, but the reports on here are from the same people so I have to think it's unique to their save files as the systems (apart from PC) should be identical.

I am in agreement with the guys who have said there's just not enough depth in the game to keep me coming back. I play it here and there over the past week, mainly management career. There's just no depth to it. Sure you can trade and draft etc. but it lacks the depth that a career mode should have.

I was one who was disappointed when they announced single player career was not going to be in it and maybe it was better that it wasn't considering the bugs the game has had/does have. NBA 2k, WWE, FIFA are games that when I purchased I jump straight into a career. AFL Evo 2 kept me playing because of the career mode.

I'm all for making sure the game is stable and playable but, I may be proven wrong, but I just can not see Bigant adding any more depth to the career mode until maybe the next iteration of the game.

BigAntStudios the initial reason that single player career mode was not in the game was because you wanted to concentrate on "Pro Team" which hasn't yet made it to the game. I hope that the bugs and glitches etc. are out of the game before Proteam is included otherwise people will be spending extra money on purchasing packs and then experiencing bugs and glitches that stops them from enjoying it.

Finished a season in management mode and had CJ plus my forwards clear house. Won the flag by 30 points against Melbourne. Not one Hawk in the AA team though šŸ„²

IMG_3434.jpeg

IMG_3436.jpeg IMG_3435.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep. Same experience as me. Soul destroying after playing 27 games...
Yeah disappointing to see. Wonder if the AA team varies for all of us if it just shows the same each time. Really does just appear to be the top rated players

Also, has anyone successfully managed to sign a delisted player/free agent? Sandy Brock was delisted by Gold Coast, I offered and he accepted a contract, and said "I can't wait for you to agree a trade". Yet going to Gold Coast's list in create a trade he isn't showing (neither is Casboult who they also delisted). Anyone found a work around? I' logged a support request via BigAnt yesterday but thought I'd reach out here as I know some people are multiple seasons in. Not game breaking for me but still a pain

Also, has anyone successfully managed to sign a delisted player/free agent? Sandy Brock was delisted by Gold Coast, I offered and he accepted a contract, and said "I can't wait for you to agree a trade". Yet going to Gold Coast's list in create a trade he isn't showing (neither is Casboult who they also delisted). Anyone found a work around? I' logged a support request via BigAnt yesterday but thought I'd reach out here as I know some people are multiple seasons in. Not game breaking for me but still a pain
I have been unable to find any free agents at the end of the year. I have raised this issue and advised that a free agents tab should be included in the list management tab at the end of the season so you are able to sign free agents.

Also need an option to delist players who have come to the end of their contract.

I have been unable to find any free agents at the end of the year. I have raised this issue and advised that a free agents tab should be included in the list management tab at the end of the season so you are able to sign free agents.

Also need an option to delist players who have come to the end of their contract.
Yeah itā€™s a bit odd thereā€™s no display for them. Do delisted players appear in the draft?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some replies said theyā€™ve been able to replicate the issue, the following said theyā€™ll be passed on (assuming they require further investigation):

- Superhuman speeds where trailing players are basically sling-shotted past the front player to gain possession of a loose ball (not mentioned in the post above);

- Players loss of speed/monument right after taking a mark or spoiling;

- Erratic and misplaced handballs.

Several other tickets I submitted have not yet been replied to:

- Players magnetised to the ball;

- Tactics being implemented (this seems to be a real issue as not a single reply addresses them);

- Other tickets are minor things.
Most, if not all that shit was a problem on day one. How are they still investigating it? Final stretch they reckon lol. Pretty long stretch.

images

3 weeks of patches and this game is still frustrating and terrible šŸ˜” player movement still is horrible, goal kicking never misses , general play is glitchy. You can't even adjust your team properly, players are stuck with KO and SUB as roles , no injuries happen, I haven't even witnessed a rainy game yet, does weather even change? 3 weeks and still shit. I give up

Most, if not all that s**t was a problem on day one. How are they still investigating it? Final stretch they reckon lol. Pretty long stretch.

images

Hence what I've been saying the teleporting, speed demon players etc will likely remain as quirks of the game. Would LOL if they were still present in '24-'25.

IMG_2709.jpeg
Played a game after a few days off busy with GT7, Gotta say I quite like playing games with state teams.

Got torched and had a comeback stopped in its tracks. (Note to self chipping it in defensive 50 can lead to pain and suffering)

The teleportation of players is annoying but meh, whatever at this point. And set shot goal kicking really kept the score somewhat steady in the second half.

Looking forward to the new on the run kicking mechanic. I wouldnā€™t mind missing more than one shot at goal and Iā€™m pretty sure it was just my player having his kick fall short and being punched throughā€¦ā€¦..

Donā€™t believe they nailed auto interchange in live1 either

You had to edit player attributes that affected an area of the ground (eg. Lowering everyoneā€™s ruck stats to zero but leaving 2 with ruck stats would swap between each other, or simply by increasing the stamina of the ruck so he never swapped out)

There will not be a patch tonight - we are going to spend a bit more time on the set shot and on the run goal mechanics and will get that to you tomorrow.
Thanks for the update but disappointing to hear there wonā€™t be a patch for the other numerous issues that are plaguing the game.

Obviously kick mechanics need changing but surely the focus should be on the actual bugs that are making the game rather hard to enjoy for any amount of time.

Iā€™d rather continue to kick 20.0 a game and at least have my handballs go where they should or not have players teleporting past me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back