Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think people would just appreciate communication and not about the patches. People with PS5's who purchased this game under the assumption it was sold as having a Pro Team mode which hasn't been delivered...

ā€¦.meanwhile theres those poor buggers who own that other console which the game hasnt been released onto yet šŸ˜³. Agreed though, telling us a patch is coming and still not specifying its contents still isnt really doing them any favours šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

ā€¦.meanwhile theres those poor buggers who own that other console which the game hasnt been released onto yet šŸ˜³. Agreed though, telling us a patch is coming and still not specifying its contents still isnt really doing them any favours šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
I am one of those Xbox owners but to be honest the lack of AFL isn't really bothering me now, 2 months ago I would have jumped at it but now its essentially season over, NBA is out next month, Cricket supposedly the one after and there is Starfield and MK out in Sept to. Its a pretty filled couple of months with games coming out. I would be more than happy to wait for them to release Xbox next year before the start of the season it just would be nice if they had some communication. I do feel sorry for anyone on PS5 or Steam that was really hoping to spend a lot of time and effort in the pro team area, even the management mode seems so let down from all reports that essentially this game right now is just an arcade style plug in and play exhibition.

I am one of those Xbox owners but to be honest the lack of AFL isn't really bothering me now, 2 months ago I would have jumped at it but now its essentially season over, NBA is out next month, Cricket supposedly the one after and there is Starfield and MK out in Sept to. Its a pretty filled couple of months with games coming out. I would be more than happy to wait for them to release Xbox next year before the start of the season it just would be nice if they had some communication. I do feel sorry for anyone on PS5 or Steam that was really hoping to spend a lot of time and effort in the pro team area, even the management mode seems so let down from all reports that essentially this game right now is just an arcade style plug in and play exhibition.
The complete lack of depth with Management mode is astounding. What keeps people playing this game? Play now? Season mode? Depth in management mode is what I would assume would keep people playing.

Then there's the Proteam which in all honesty will more than likely be a complete flop. It may be fun to play as a Hawks legend but what will keep me playing it? It'll still be the same slop just with a different cover.

Bigant, more so Rossco claimed that the game would be what every AFL fan wants it to be because they're AFL fans themselves. What a joke!

The complete lack of depth with Management mode is astounding. What keeps people playing this game? Play now? Season mode? Depth in management mode is what I would assume would keep people playing.

Then there's the Proteam which in all honesty will more than likely be a complete flop. It may be fun to play as a Hawks legend but what will keep me playing it? It'll still be the same slop just with a different cover.

Bigant, more so Rossco claimed that the game would be what every AFL fan wants it to be because they're AFL fans themselves. What a joke!

I havent played in ages. Like Nicho50 said thereā€™s also NBA out in 3 weeks, EA FC in 6 and more coming out in the next 2 months or so and for the game to still be where its at now, it wouldnt shock me if nobody is playing in a months time.

Genuine question, if March 2024 comes round and Bigant announce that AFL 24 will be released, how many here would even look at purchasing it?

for me, it would have to offer what was promised and include a decent single player career mode and a Coach/Management mode

Genuine question, if March 2024 comes round and Bigant announce that AFL 24 will be released, how many here would even look at purchasing it?

for me, it would have to offer what was promised and include a decent single player career mode and a Coach/Management mode
I would, only because it will be an improvement, youā€™d hope, from AFL23.

Hopefully itā€™s a decent patch for those that are playing.

Theyā€™d be smart to just hold Xbox and pro team off until next year before the start of the season.

They have Rugby releasing in 2 weeks supposedly, and cricket the month after doesnā€™t make sense to have AFL releasing on Xbox around the same time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They said something about a lot of testing has gone into this and being very player tailored. Letā€™s just hope itā€™s good.

Still no word for pro team though. August is almost over and no word of Xbox ever coming to light.

Downloading the patch now. I am really hoping itā€™s good cause I canā€™t play this game anymore if this patch is no good

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah movement has definitely improved.
AI being harder is also a nice touch

Still donā€™t like how some handballs go 20 metres instead of to the player right next to them
Tackling seems much improved with the movement but the stats are still bugged out. Definitely had at least 30 tackles and stats showed 11 as opposed to the AIā€™s 41

Yeah movement has definitely improved.
AI being harder is also a nice touch

Still donā€™t like how some handballs go 20 metres instead of to the player right next to them
Tackling seems much improved with the movement but the stats are still bugged out. Definitely had at least 30 tackles and stats showed 11 as opposed to the AIā€™s 41

Haven't seen a powerful handball like that in a longggggggggg time

images

With the new patch I've simulated a Fremantle season and after an eventful off-season, this is what I've got for key forward stocks:

• Jye Amiss
  • Josh Treacy
  • Aaron Naughton
  • Mitch Georgiades
  • Logan McDonald

With the likes of Shai Bolton and Tyler Brockman brought in to help Schultz and Switkowski. And they said Fremantle could never build a forward line :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Players feel so much better. Kinda feels weird that they move around so much now, itā€™ll get a bit of getting used to but wow. Also havenā€™t had any weird marking glitches or anything of the sort yet.

Are we finally going to get the game we have been hoping and waiting for?

Players feel so much better. Kinda feels weird that they move around so much now, itā€™ll get a bit of getting used to but wow. Also havenā€™t had any weird marking glitches or anything of the sort yet.

Are we finally going to get the game we have been hoping and waiting for?

Noticed that the speed is slower, particularly the tall players lumber more

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back