Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one plays any form of ultimate team etc for the gameplay (Which is generally trash filled with shifty programming that determines who scores and when)

It’s all about collecting the best cards possible, it’ll bring in a ton players back and be considered a success imo

No one plays any form of ultimate team etc for the gameplay (Which is generally trash filled with shifty programming that determines who scores and when)

It’s all about collecting the best cards possible, it’ll bring in a ton players back and be considered a success imo

Yeh there will be a major return from the community. Because this was the main selling point of the game

But you need to play games to complete challenges to earn those cards?

If the game play is shit I doubt people will hang around for it and when you say a ton of people will come back I highly doubt that. There just isn’t enough interest in AFL as there is for the Soccer or NBA style modes of the card collection.

But you need to play games to complete challenges to earn those cards?

If the game play is shit I doubt people will hang around for it and when you say a ton of people will come back I highly doubt that. There just isn’t enough interest in AFL as there is for the Soccer or NBA style modes of the card collection.

Agreed. Bottom line the gameplay is still considered garbage by most and the allure of having Legends might grab some interest but it wont last longer than a week or so. Plus knowing Big Ant they’ll probably sting a premium for these packs and thats IF the Legends are actually included.

Big Ant always lies, and it's always someone else's fault, rather than their's.

They used to have so much promise as a local gaming company back in the AFL Live days. I guess Ross just hasn't been able to cope with the growth. Perhaps he should step aside and allow some new leadership to try and recover things, because right now their reputation is in tatters.

I honestly wish Wicked Witch still had the licence — that's how bad things have gotten.

As bad as AFL 23 has been, there’s no way I would rather Wicked Witch whatsoever, I’d rather no game then them. Plus WW had a few goes at it.

As bad as AFL 23 has been, there’s no way I would rather Wicked Witch whatsoever, I’d rather no game then them. Plus WW had a few goes at it.
Yeah, Evo 2 is just competent in as it's playable, where it does what you tell it and there's pressure, which is a big step up from 23 where nothing works right. But Evo 2 doesn't adapt the sport in a lot of areas so much, the goalkicking is terrible, and formations are repetitive and can't be changed. Evo 3 had they made it would have had to have been a big step up, which I doubt they would have done.

Evolution game play + AFL 23 graphics =

rafa-fist-pump.gif

Where did they confirm this? Can't seem to see anything
A reply to an individual tweet rather than tweeting out and letting everyone know.

1717543605340.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I run a lot of AI v AI simulations have done so since the beginning. Have been going into over drive with them for the last few weeks. I had pretty much done all of the matches for the round except for St Kilda v GCS (I know I know -
4YMgGH.gif
:p )

Anyway midway through the second quarter this happens, I've not seen the AI do this at all until tonight

(for those that can't be arsed with the video, the AI just stopped dead after the ruck contest).

Had to restart the match lol

If you follow the pattern of this game and all its issues….the problem clearly lies within.
I'm very surprised that the AFL haven't just for asked the license back at this point...

This is getting to the point where it's making them look bad for not even trying to put a stop to this clown show.

Seriously... Is the money that Ross and Big Ant paying really worth it at this point for the amount of damage it does to the AFL brand?

I don't know but I just feel like every time we seemingly hit rock bottom, there is always lower to go...

Cricket 24 just hit PS Plus Catalogue last night - wonder if the attention is plonked squarely on that now that it's even more public or if AFL and their other games are getting love.

Next Tuesday, it’ll have been 4 weeks since submission according to BigAnt. No approval should take over a month from what I’ve read.
If it’s not out by Tuesday, I will inevitably be bewildered by the people who will still defend this company and believe everything they say

I’m already bewildered by those who still try to defend this circus act and those trying to display illogical reasoning for even this patch being delayed ‘Because it has micro-transactions, the placeholders can delay it’ BULLSHIT!!! They’ve been lying since day 1 and continue to lie!! If I was Sony or Microsoft I’d be saying ‘Why are you submitting us your PS2 quality game?’ 🤣 what a load of nonsense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back