AFL Cairns - 2012 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

From what i hear half back Dave O'Toole is on the move but Saints will get a ready made replacement in 3 time premiership player Matt Harth.

Wonderful replacement and great to have Harthy back and will only be in good nick coming back from O&M league....

Kenno going to have a kick? Saw him riding on the nard the other day........ I still believe if he played in 2011, saints would have beaten hawks in that gf

One player doesnt make a team, but he is worth 2 or 3!

Wonderful replacement and great to have Harthy back and will only be in good nick coming back from O&M league....

Kenno going to have a kick? Saw him riding on the nard the other day........ I still believe if he played in 2011, saints would have beaten hawks in that gf

One player doesnt make a team, but he is worth 2 or 3!

Oh come on will you

yes he is good ---------but worth 2 or 3 give me a break will you

talk about rose coloured glasses, gee whiz

Oh come on will you

yes he is good ---------but worth 2 or 3 give me a break will you

talk about rose coloured glasses, gee whiz
Ha...come on Tamba, you should know better by now than to question any Saints supporter on their opinion...!

With any luck, you guys will will strengthen further in 2013, we are confident in attracting a few new quality players along with keeping Daniel Lewis & then give Saints a contest. Thats always good fun because they dont like it much..!

Excellent to see Downesy win cutters B & F, diamond bloke.

As much as i rate Kenno very highly as a player i doubt any player in the comp is worth 2 or 3. Bit of fishing going on there i think with a couple of nibbles on the line

As much as i rate Kenno very highly as a player i doubt any player in the comp is worth 2 or 3. Bit of fishing going on there i think with a couple of nibbles on the line

Maybe so but he is a key player and worth a mint on and off the field ;)

Port will announce a key ginger hair defender returning soon. He just happen to be up here on a footy trip ;) and mentioned he was saying he was back here after xmas handy signing for him.

I doubt Hocking will return but it would be great for Port. Kennedy won't play.
A few departures at Saints, Gill the obvious one. A few other senior premiership players won't be in Cairns in 2013. Fitzpatrick and Hislop have confirmed they are moving south, along with O'Toole. Another 4 senior players yet to commit and I hear they are moving for work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone interested in helping

There will be a clean up from the fire on Saturday 27th Oct from 3pm BBQ thrown on after

you will be able to see for thy selfves what the scum did to Fretwell :mad::( ( They have charged the ------)

This kind of stuff is terrible. Saints had a spate of thefts a couple of years ago and it can be tough to deal with. Hopefully they throw the book at them and give the parents a heavy fine.

Hope your insurance is up to date and you can pull some positives out of the negatives.

Things like this can cripple clubs. From what i hear it wasn't terrible but if it had gone bad things could have been real tough for Souths next year. I agree throw the book at whoever did it maybe some hard time will make them think twice about doing it again

Things like this can cripple clubs. From what i hear it wasn't terrible but if it had gone bad things could have been real tough for Souths next year. I agree throw the book at whoever did it maybe some hard time will make them think twice about doing it again

They should take the approach of letting the community deal with these individuals!!! I can imagine Lock and co would have suitable punishments more deserving that a few hours of community service or a letter of apology that will most likely be dealt to these tools!

Will there be another working bee? Love to lend a hand if there is that chance!

They should take the approach of letting the community deal with these individuals!!! I can imagine Lock and co would have suitable punishments more deserving that a few hours of community service or a letter of apology that will most likely be dealt to these tools!

will keep ya informed
40 turned out on Saturday across all clubs that use Fretty

Nothing will happen to these two recalcitrant individuals and their parents probably don't give two stuffs. No organisation deserves this no matter who or what they are.

Great news for the Lions, Daniel lewis is back in 2013, appointed as assistant coach & captain for next season.

Not a bad player to build your team around.... Plenty of interest from other quality players, too early to call but I will say we should show considerable improvement again in 2013. Very confident it wont be a hat-trick of wooden spoons!!

Great news for the Lions, Daniel lewis is back in 2013, appointed as assistant coach & captain for next season.

Not a bad player to build your team around.... Plenty of interest from other quality players, too early to call but I will say we should show considerable improvement again in 2013. Very confident it wont be a hat-trick of wooden spoons!!

Great pre-season move by the Lions, This will improve them with recruitment.

Well done

Having an Ale or ??? last night with a few from the club

Our time line of reckoning is

Insurance assessing 1-3 mnths
Trial of the two 12 months
FULL clean up 3-4 months
Tendering 3-4 months
Wet season 4-6 months
Rebuilding 7-12 months wet season again in there

Souths back in the club house 2014 very late in year

we all know how the council drags things out , remember it is OWNED by the council, so they will want the government to help fund a sport and recreational area , just look at them dragging their feet on the Edmonton sports oval for the Storm

Having an Ale or ??? last night with a few from the club

Our time line of reckoning is

Insurance assessing 1-3 mnths
Trial of the two 12 months
FULL clean up 3-4 months
Tendering 3-4 months
Wet season 4-6 months
Rebuilding 7-12 months wet season again in there

Souths back in the club house 2014 very late in year

we all know how the council drags things out , remember it is OWNED by the council, so they will want the government to help fund a sport and recreational area , just look at them dragging their feet on the Edmonton sports oval for the Storm

You didnt indicate when the 'public flogging' of the two clowns who did this damage is going to take place.....

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Cairns - 2012 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back