AFL Cairns -- Season 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Tips for round 1.

Saints. Gained more quality than they lost, will once again by the benchmark in 2014

Centrals. Will field all their additions & be too strong

Lions. Beginning of new era, Holloways to become a fortress :)

Murray Football League Cairns City Lions Powell, Luke Pending 2014-03-25

very interesting turn around

Manunda to Souths to Darwin to Mulwala ( stated was moving there) to City Lions o_O I'm getting giddy.

Great Coup by Harbrow :thumbsu:, makes for an interesting start of the season if it goes through in time.

Makes me wonder why he left Souths then only to come back to Cairns. I though he was happy at "Cutters"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips for round 1.

Saints. Gained more quality than they lost, will once again by the benchmark in 2014

Centrals. Will field all their additions & be too strong

Lions. Beginning of new era, Holloways to become a fortress :)
Great game last night and all predictions wrong. Saints beaten by a team with no less than 9 kids. Some only 16. Only counted 5 players from last years grand final side. Big effort

Great game last night and all predictions wrong. Saints beaten by a team with no less than 9 kids. Some only 16. Only counted 5 players from last years grand final side. Big effort
I know, the teams on paper suggested a Saints win but the Tigers stood up. Well done.

Fantastic win by the kids last night! After seeing the teams named in the paper, went to the ground fearing the worst but the guts these young fellas showed was amazing. Spent the entire 2nd half waiting for the Saints to run over the top of us but they just couldn't get in front, just a pity there wasn't more of a crowd to see a great battle.
One thing it showed is the comp will be a lot more even this season, will be very interested too see Sundays result....

Fantastic win by the kids last night! After seeing the teams named in the paper, went to the ground fearing the worst but the guts these young fellas showed was amazing. Spent the entire 2nd half waiting for the Saints to run over the top of us but they just couldn't get in front, just a pity there wasn't more of a crowd to see a great battle.
One thing it showed is the comp will be a lot more even this season, will be very interested too see Sundays result....
Agree totally. This game deserved a bigger crowd. The physical commitment of this team of kids against bigger bodies had to be seen to be believed. Clearly this group committed and played for each other.

Great day out at Trinity beach.

Hawks played well in the first half but were blown away in the second half by a much better centrals outfit.

Hawks to have a long year IMO. Reserves side had no bench.

13. Damien Roe
7. Jack Anderson
1. Clint guy
27. Beau Seymour

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Cairns -- Season 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back