AFL Canberra Div 3, div 4 (Canb Dist) Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, anyone feel like organising a CD's tipping comp, or doing ladder predictions?

This weekend sees the season kick off for a number of clubs, with Harman vs Gungahlin double header, ADFA vs Woden double header and I believe ANU are playing Eastlake (?) in a double header, all games brought forward from the Queens Birthday long weekend...

GF,

I think we have Eastlake on the long weekend so not sure if ANU will be playing them. We definitely haven't had our games from that weekend brought forward though. As for the tipping comp etc, happy to be involved.

In regards to a Belco update, we sent a combined CD's 1/2 side down to Jindera to play the Burrumbuttock Brocklesby Saints yesterday. I didn't go and haven't heard how we went yet but will given update later if there was any big news out of it.

Looking forward to the season starting.

Its ANU vs Tuggeranong.

So 5 games this week

CD1's

ADFA vs Woden
ANU vs Tuggeranong
Harman vs Gungahlin

CD2's

ADFA vs Cooma
Harman vs Gungahlin

Predict away

For me

Woden (this won't change all year), ANU, Gungahlin
Cooma, Gungahlin

The Cats have picked up a fair few this year from Jindabyne and elsewhere - for the first time in a long time they have a squad of 26 or 28, plus a minimum two top up Blues each week. With a little luck, a 5th or so place finish is within reach.

Seem,s the tuggeranong boys have covered more ground then the early settlers ,in preperation for this season and can now add the temora knockout win to there cooma carnival win.

Heywood not bad not bad at all.:)

Looks like the rushed behind rule is in to AFL Canberra comps - what are slow fat and old backmen meant to do to slow the play down?

Looks like the rushed behind rule is in to AFL Canberra comps - what are slow fat and old backmen meant to do to slow the play down?

Bet they don't play that rule in Cootamundra!

Ominous when the umpires panel are already asking for club volunteers as they expect to be short for the majority of 4th grade games this year.

Its ANU vs Tuggeranong.

So 5 games this week

CD1's

ADFA vs Woden
ANU vs Tuggeranong
Harman vs Gungahlin

CD2's

ADFA vs Cooma
Harman vs Gungahlin

Predict away

For me

Cooma, Gungahlin

The Cats have picked up a fair few this year from Jindabyne and elsewhere - for the first time in a long time they have a squad of 26 or 28, plus a minimum two top up Blues each week. With a little luck, a 5th or so place finish is within reach.
Woden ,Tuggers,Jets.
Adfa,Jets and the bye to beat yass :D
Good to see the cats with numbers again mite just need a little time to gel.:)

Woden ,Tuggers,Jets.
Adfa,Jets and the bye to beat yass :D
Good to see the cats with numbers again mite just need a little time to gel.:)
i,m back after my red card , i thought now i have retired that i wouldnt be in trouble on or off the field. i was just ribbing a mate of mine cryptically on picola lg site and before i knew i had to cool my heels for a week. i know how you feel kp, some moderators have no sense of humour!., yes we will be around again this year and hopefully many years to come so our juniors will have somewhere to play. just like to wish cab all the best and congratulate him on what he has done for yass. heywood i listened to your report and now you owe me 9min and 12 seconds back on my life, was ok but if i could sum it up in three words it would be "now look mike", and that comment about "how many holes can big cox fill" not bad, but the comment about geelong falling over in gf, i dont think any team would have beaten the hawks that day, we were good , bad luck geelong, see you again round 1.
hows this for a top four in cd 2 cootamundra, goulburn, cooma and yass, cant see it happening but what would the canberra contigent think of that. good luck everyone for the year. go hawks. oops i nearly forgot, i have it from a good source that the infamous juicy fruit is actually heywood j. that might spice a few things up at jet land

i,m back after my red card , i thought now i have retired that i wouldnt be in trouble on or off the field. i was just ribbing a mate of mine cryptically on picola lg site and before i knew i had to cool my heels for a week. i know how you feel kp, some moderators have no sense of humour!. not much info coming from yass as i think the new coach has put a media ban on all players or something like that, yes we will be around again this year and hopefully many years to come so our juniors will have somewhere to play. just like to wish cab all the best and congratulate him on what he has done for yass. heywood i listened to your report and now you owe me 9min and 12 seconds back on my life, was ok but if i could sum it up in three words it would be "now look mike", and that comment about "how many holes can big cox fill" not bad, but the comment about geelong falling over in gf, i dont think any team would have beaten the hawks that day, we were good , bad luck geelong, see you again round 1.
hows this for a top four in cd 2 cootamundra, goulburn, cooma and yass, cant see it happening but what would the canberra contigent think of that. good luck everyone for the year. go hawks. oops i nearly forgot, i have it from a good source that the infamous juicy fruit is actually heywood j. that might spice a few things up at jet land
No wonder you got a red card your a clown !!!
Your source just turned into pickle dj heywood and i are not the same person.We are not even related actually.:) Infact i'll go one better and tell you that heyheywood dosn't like my posts.
Nice try though;)

Its ANU vs Tuggeranong.

So 5 games this week

CD1's

ADFA vs Woden
ANU vs Tuggeranong
Harman vs Gungahlin

CD2's

ADFA vs Cooma
Harman vs Gungahlin

Predict away

For me

Cooma, Gungahlin

Adfa
Anu
Gungahlin

Adfa
Gungahlin

Easy one this week. The way Harman played against Queanbeyan they won't lose a game all year.

ADFA
ANU
Harman

and in the twos

ADFA
Jets

Heywood shits all over you Ando:p:p:p:p:p:D
thats not very nice saint. You would think the vice president of the roos would be being nice to all potential players . you still cranky cos the hawks flogged you in the semi final. cmon mate its a new season.

I know nothing of pre season form other than what i read on hear so with this in mind my guess/tips are.
Woden
Anu
Harmen

Cooma
Jets.

Good luck to all involved in the season start this weekend, hope the footy gods are smiling :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey dj another red card your special :)

I was looking through the clearances and i noticed that there is only 1 from yass.
So im thinking that the rumors cannot be right that the yass boys have lost so many players.Did those players who were supposed to be departing decide to stay after the exit of a certain coach ????:eek:

Hey dj another red card your special :)

I was looking through the clearances and i noticed that there is only 1 from yass.
So im thinking that the rumors cannot be right that the yass boys have lost so many players.Did those players who were supposed to be departing decide to stay after the exit of a certain coach ????:eek:
Hi again, i posted a comment about yass last week but still see bullshit stories coming on here. as for above comment i think you will find it will be the complete opposite to what you say. as my yass friend told me again, terry did the best job he could and is a premiership coach and given a lot of time and sponsorship to the club, only to be treated very badly. What the hell is happening at yass, its pretty ordinary what has happened and has upset a lot of people. My mate has been playing their for a while now and he is peeved with what has happened and may not play this year either. doesnt take much in a small town for stories to get around. not much honesty loyalty or sense happening their at the moment, and for those who think it was the coaches fault, have a good hard look at yourself.

i,m back after my red card , i thought now i have retired that i wouldnt be in trouble on or off the field. i was just ribbing a mate of mine cryptically on picola lg site and before i knew i had to cool my heels for a week. i know how you feel kp, some moderators have no sense of humour!., yes we will be around again this year and hopefully many years to come so our juniors will have somewhere to play. just like to wish cab all the best and congratulate him on what he has done for yass. heywood i listened to your report and now you owe me 9min and 12 seconds back on my life, was ok but if i could sum it up in three words it would be "now look mike", and that comment about "how many holes can big cox fill" not bad, but the comment about geelong falling over in gf, i dont think any team would have beaten the hawks that day, we were good , bad luck geelong, see you again round 1.

Yo DJ, Is that 9 mins I owe you the same as the 9 mins you owe the Yass footy club for the amount of time you spent on the ground in last year's GF? ;)

Now look Ando, in all seriousness, thankyou very much for the feedback, I really appreciate advice from the master. I hope one day that I myself can earn the title of "DJ". I think "DJ Heywood Jagetdown" has a nice ring to it.

Now I'm not even going to respond to your absurd suggestion that Juicy and myself are the same person. Damn it, I just did. BTW, I'm still not convinced that Juicy is aligned with the Jets. He/she needs to prove it, I say!

Lads and Ladettes, 4:40pm on 2CC (1206 Amplitude Modulation) if you need a cheeky vomit to ease the Thursday night hangover.

Adfa
Anu
Gungahlin

Adfa
Gungahlin
Was just talking to a mate of mine and he tells me that former Ainslie player and Qbn homewrecker ebert will be playing for yass this year.
If yass have female strappers there gunna have trouble and not necessarily from Cian. :eek:

Tuggers were towelled by ANU.

So to Round 1

Gungahlin vs Belconnen
Harman vs Woden
Eastlake vs Ainslie
Murrumbidgee vs ANU
Tuggeranong vs ADFA

Should be a belter of a round!

Was just talking to a mate of mine and he tells me that former Ainslie player and Qbn homewrecker ebert will be playing for yass this year.
If yass have female strappers there gunna have trouble and not necessarily from Cian. :eek:

That'd be a huge get for Yass if true. Bloke can still play despite getting on a bit. Good leadership too...

Ainslie lost to Cowra by a goal yesterday in a practice match...

Hey new boy play nice :D Its my job to talk about yass.
It appears it will be a very one sided conversation this year with new coach and former employee of the old coach placing a ban on big footy.
Like it matters who sey,s what on here .

hear that Jets 1's had a dismal first half but came back strong only a poster at the end denying a win. Jets 2's handed out a thumping, thought with the pickup in the Hogs first grade that should have flowed down to the magoos:confused:

congats on another fine radio performance last friday Heywood, now that you are settled and the nerves have subsided lets start the challenge word off for this weeks rap. I will go with the original one in that you must incorporate the word "juicyfruit" into this weeks roundup.

go you good thing:thumbsu:

Hey new boy play nice :D Its my job to talk about yass.
It appears it will be a very one sided conversation this year with new coach and former employee of the old coach placing a ban on big footy.
Like it matters who sey,s what on here .
you have said too much now juicy, it is quite obvious that you are from yass and you are a partner of someone from the club, nice to see you are bagging them out every chance you get but still curling up in bed next to the person/club you are bagging. nice work. i know a good divorce lawyer sounds like you might need one once your other half finds out:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back