AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Skooks said:
for the past 5 years!
I meant this year!!!!

Any good fantasy coach would of got rid of him by now.

Skooks said:
Last week was an exceptionally high scoring week, the first one in about 5 years

Anything over 2000 will just about ALWAYS move you up the rankings
depends if your 19th or over 100th :)

Skooks said:
Have had some bigger problems than him this year, He will go in time, preferably for spider

What did you score this week Pies, Just out of curiosity?

are you #1 ?

Skooks said:
What you mean 1st overall??

Nah, coming 700th, but have had 4 2000's in a row lately, coming back after a poor start

ahh ok :)
I've been trying to catch up bad had a lesser week this week got 1876, a few bad players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thanks goosen,

joel bowden has come into the equation now and its a 3 horse race- crawford bowden and luke ball

will bowden continue his good form?

cheers

Skooks said:
Have had some bigger problems than him this year, He will go in time, preferably for spider

What did you score this week Pies, Just out of curiosity?

Nah joking. Around 1950. Francou fuked me up!!!

gmanea said:
Yeah if Francou had of scored 400 you would have got that score
Yeh your smart :rolleyes:

eddiesmith said:
Thought I had Everitt captain, but had Sherman as captain, no idea how, but that cost me 154 points

Same thing happened to me. I thought I had Everitt captain but it still stayed with the captain from last week (Judd). I don't think I clicked the update button at the bottom but the page refreshed, I don't think I had to click it. My team isn't that good anyway, but I'm still 2nd in my league, I think. :)

Benno_900 said:
Same thing happened to me. I thought I had Everitt captain but it still stayed with the captain from last week (Judd). I don't think I clicked the update button at the bottom but the page refreshed, I don't think I had to click it. My team isn't that good anyway, but I'm still 2nd in my league, I think. :)

My main problem is, I dont know how I even ended up with Sherman as captain, it was good for the first week, he outscored Spider, but the last 2 weeks, especially this week, it has cost me dearly, but for some reason keep forgetting to change it :D

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back