AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

m0nty ...... How have you worked out the code for the emergencies on fanfooty when you go Head 2 head. Does it add up their scores and work out the averages with them included or are they separate all together???

Cheers mate!

This was my team for this week

Martin Mattner 101
Paul Licuria 96
Rhyce Shaw 60
Andrew Lovett 121
Scott Lucas 105
Andrew Welsh 79
Matthew Carr 72
Josh Carr 65
Joel Corey 106
Chance Bateman 76
Peter Everitt 145
Jess Sinclair 75
Brad Green 100
Kane Cornes 85
Nathan G. Brown (c) 244
Cain Ackland 67
Lenny Hayes 100
Lindsay Gilbee 86
Brad Johnson 83
Dean Cox 93
Chad Fletcher 108
Ashley Hansen 51
David Wirrpunda (em) 0
Average: 92

Score 2118

Andrew Lovett replaced David Wirrpunda, thankgod!.

I was thinking about getting rid of Andrew Welsh to fit in Adam Mcphee, don't know whether its worth it or not!.

rizzo said:
Looking at:
Scott Thompson & Nick Reiwoldt IN

Chris Judd & Peter Burgoyne OUT

Opinions?

Definately get Riewoldt in.

What possie is Thompson? I think you could do better, even though he is playing well.

Simon Black is cheap (centre i think) and is hitting some form.

As for your outs, I'd sack judd, ive never rated him as a great fantasy scorer.

Burgoyne would be good given Ports game style... just dunno how long he's injured for.

Tyson Edwards AD - 96
Jonathan Brown BL - 54
Luke Power BL - 119
Justin Sherman BL - 68
Matthew Lappin CA - 45
Ben Johnson CO - 83
Andrew Lovett ES - 121
Adam McPhee ES - 106
Peter Bell FR - 66
Matthew Carr FR - 72
Joel Corey GE - 106
James Kelly GE - 49
Glenn Archer KA - 90
Jess Sinclair KA - 75
Brad Green ME - 100
Nathan G. Brown RI (c) - 244
Mark Coughlan RI - 123
Luke Ball SK - 115
Lenny Hayes SK - 100
Adam Cooney WB - 69
Andrew Embley WC - 94
Chad Fletcher WC - 108

TOTAL - 2103

pretty happy with the score, thinkin of trading Kelly for Riewoldt n Sherman for someone(any ideas hoo?), glad i made Brown Skip insted of fletch now :D

two questions.

1. anyone know if there is any sort of reason as to when the afl updates from 'in progress' to open before the next round? Usually seems around midnight-1am monday morning but sometimes later than that or earlier??? On the AFL website it says a few hours after the last game of the round but this is never so...

2. anyone has worked out the player value change formula?

Well Simon Black HasDroppedto 235,100 :eek:

Welcome to my team simon

Massive Win/Win for me

In Black + Reiwoldt

OUT Judd + Burgoyne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

grimlock said:
Yeah Luke Power.
What's wrong with Luke Power? I haven't heard anything and the paper doesn't mention any kind of injury. Don't make it worse than it already is. I've got two players facing suspension and another out for 3 weeks :(

Score: 15213
TEAM: The Blahs
Round 8 score: 2109
Overall Ranking: 35 of 110911
League Ranking: 1
Rounds Played: 8
Avg Score/Round: 1901.63
Team Value: $7,434,700
Change in Value: 1,138,900

BRISBANE'S midfield dramas took a new twist when on-ball ferret Luke Power sustained a suspected broken wrist in Saturday night's desperate nine-point win over Adelaide at AAMI Stadium.

Power finished the match but was in pain yesterday and will require scans and X-rays to determine the extent of the damage.

It appears he will at least miss Saturday night's match against Richmond at the Gabba although midfielder Brad Scott (ankle) is expected to line up.

grimlock said:
BRISBANE'S midfield dramas took a new twist when on-ball ferret Luke Power sustained a suspected broken wrist in Saturday night's desperate nine-point win over Adelaide at AAMI Stadium.

Power finished the match but was in pain yesterday and will require scans and X-rays to determine the extent of the damage.

It appears he will at least miss Saturday night's match against Richmond at the Gabba although midfielder Brad Scott (ankle) is expected to line up.
OH CRAP!!!!!!! thats my first injury of the year besides riewoldt!

In: Simon Black, Nick Reiwoldt
Out: Peter Bell, Daniel Wells

Needed to get rid of Wells - Black is at a low price, decided to cash in on him and pick up a gun forward

OUT: M.Lappin & Wells
IN: N.Lappin OR R.Murphy & Riewoldt

Thoughts anyone? I really dont know whether to pick up Nigel or Smurf... Also should I get rid of Matty Lappin?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back