AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

brilliant pies said:
i ASKED THE VERY SAME QUESTION. STAT DOESNT REALLY KNOW!

Yeh I don't know but some people have worked it out... You'd think considering his low score of 30 (?) 2 weeks ago will still be used in his rolling average that even a score of 100 would make him go down... For the trades that I need/want to make this week I will probably pick him up this week anyway.

Back up to 10th overall....but

I have Goodwin, Power and Judd

Who to keep, Who to get rid of....

I guess I should keep all of them....but then, my reserves cant cover them all properly...

thoughts?

Mailman said:
Back up to 10th overall....but

I have Goodwin, Power and Judd

Who to keep, Who to get rid of....

I guess I should keep all of them....but then, my reserves cant cover them all properly...

thoughts?

Judd is only out for a week, you can cover him. Power is out for 2-4 weeks so he might be the good choice to trade. Goodwin might play this week from what i've heard, so yer.

Star said:
Cant be sodded going thru a million pages but I have a question regarding trades.

When the finals come around what happens to them? I mean do they carry over? Do you get anymore?

I have used 10 and my team is starting to look really good, had my best week last week with 1920 but still see some room for improvement

Fantasy Football concludes at the end of round 22. 'Finals' in the Fantasy Football are during the last 4 rounds of the season. So everyone plays each other once and then each league have their own finals that go for the last 4 rounds of the AFL season. No extra draft picks, you have 20 to last you the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sante said:
I traded D. Wells for A. McQualter to free some cash then traded Roughead for M. Williams :)

Did the trades early and am stuck with Luke Power and Judd.

I scored 1922 and won so I sit 7th in my league

Williams is a sucker trade

sante said:
But he is averaging 73 and Wells has scored a total of 60 in 2 weeks

I doubt he will keep up 73 per week, even still shouldn't you be aiming for someone better than that? Aim for someone at least 90 average

sante said:
You guys have confused me........:confused: are you being sarcastic? :eek:

Williams average = 73.75
Wells average = 65.125

Williams is playing as good as he will all year while Wells is playing ********... IMO at seasons end Wells will have a better ranking than Williams.

After thinking about it more.....Even though Power is out for 2 weeks and Judd only 1, I see more upside in Power this season.

Judd is more expensive, yet hasnt performed as well as Power.....Judd has a round of 120 then two 50-60's....Power is consistently around the 90 mark

Over the past few seasons Black has consistently performed much higher than Judd (Except Judds brownlow year last year which he averaged 2 points higher)...

I have 91,000 in the bank....so im now thinking:

Out: Judd, Wells
In: Black, Riewoldt

That would make my team this week:
Backs: N Lappin, Pavlich, Hodge, M Carr, Murphy, Edwards, Sinclair
Centres: Cousins, Cooney, Hayes, Francou
Rucks: Coughlin, Haselby, Ling, Black
Forwards: Riewoldt, N Brown, B Johnson, Tredrea, Harvey, Kelly, Deladio

Bench: Goodwin, L Power, Sylvia, T Cloke, J Lewis, T Selwood, Thomas, Earl Shaw (who?).

Think im happy with that......I just hope Power is only out for 2.......... :confused:

Mailman said:
After thinking about it more.....Even though Power is out for 2 weeks and Judd only 1, I see more upside in Power this season.

Judd is more expensive, yet hasnt performed as well as Power.....Judd has a round of 120 then two 50-60's....Power is consistently around the 90 mark

Over the past few seasons Black has consistently performed much higher than Judd (Except Judds brownlow year last year which he averaged 2 points higher)...

I have 91,000 in the bank....so im now thinking:

Out: Judd, Wells
In: Black, Riewoldt

That would make my team this week:
Backs: N Lappin, Pavlich, Hodge, M Carr, Murphy, Edwards, Sinclair
Centres: Cousins, Cooney, Hayes, Francou
Rucks: Coughlin, Haselby, Ling, Black
Forwards: Riewoldt, N Brown, B Johnson, Tredrea, Harvey, Kelly, Deladio

Bench: Goodwin, L Power, Sylvia, T Cloke, J Lewis, T Selwood, Thomas, Earl Shaw (who?).

Think im happy with that......I just hope Power is only out for 2.......... :confused:

Fair enough get rid of wells for woldt, but no point gettting rid of judd really... he's only out for one week regardless

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back