AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

1917 with Ling missing as well as Peter Bell still inj.

Ratehr happy with that score hopefully it will beat the person who is number one as he had mcphee, sam mitchell and fev.

I am 3rd and was playing 1st

Got 1846 with 21 players... Ling's late ommission buggered me up
But should be enough considering my opponenent had McPhee, Ling, Leppitsch, Sinclair and Fiora missing... I could work it out but i'll just wait till tomorrow

I got 1536 :(

Scott West as captain with 276 was good, but I was very thin in the backline. These are some bad scores I had:

Mitchell 9
Hay 10
Polak 15
Rocca 36 (as an emergency for Wells)

And plus I had no emergency backman for McPhee, meaning I was effectively down to 18 men considering the injuries of Mitchell and Polak, and the ********weak effort of Hay.

Judd was disappointing with 42 as well.

with 4 players in the low 60's and one 70 and no one coming in for ling

Overall pretty happy. Will look to improve my spot of 331st

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No probs with the site for me.

Was pretty happy with 1878 with M Carr, Bell, Ling, Sinclair and Fiora out with injuries, and J Brown as captain.

2002 for the week (happy to crack the 2 ton)

Sinclair, M. Carr @ Didak all out

Cox = captain (180)

Sub-par performances by Gilbee 52, B. Green 55, Tarrant 33, Milburn 58, R. Murphy 62

100+ scorers, Tredrea 153 :D , Goodwin 130 ;) , K. Cornes 127, B. Johnson 118, Pavlich 111, Haselby 106 :D , T. Edwards 105... Cogs misses out on 99

1988 - Luke Ball captain
Bateman, Riewoldt, Sinclair, Wells, on list...
2 trades left - could be used this week
Bateman for Braun
Riewoldt for S Grant/P Chapman

Can somebody explain how they do price variations?

Had Goodwin score 130 and go down. How does that work? Considering I had Francou score 13 once and go up about $30,000.

azzastevens said:
Can somebody explain how they do price variations?

Had Goodwin score 130 and go down. How does that work? Considering I had Francou score 13 once and go up about $30,000.

I believe it's based on the last 3 games the player has played.

FFS - only 1954 w/ 21 players

ordinary and hovering at 250, really wanted to continue going up the ladder this week

is westy going to be rubbed out next week, and whats wrong with josh carrs hip?

Moved up a few places to 823.

Seasons over though, playing two short already, and looks like Carr and mitchell out this week.

Only thing keeping me afloat this stage is captain selection, luckily for me my captain choice has netted me over 300 points each round for the past three rounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back