AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm predicting Sammy Mitchell is out for awhile. I'm disappointed with the money system because when you get an injury and score poorly the overall money amount goes down, which is disappointing with Sammy dropping about $40,000. But i've got pick of anyone in the 'Rucks' so who do i choose????
Everitt?
Ling?
Corey?
K.Cornes?
Koschitzke?
A.Simpson?
Coughlan?
Haselby?
Simon Black?
Peter Bell(is he still injured?)?

davo4030 said:
I'm predicting Sammy Mitchell is out for awhile. I'm disappointed with the money system because when you get an injury and score poorly the overall money amount goes down, which is disappointing with Sammy dropping about $40,000. But i've got pick of anyone in the 'Rucks' so who do i choose????
Everitt?
Ling?
Corey?
K.Cornes?
Koschitzke?
A.Simpson?
Coughlan?
Haselby?
Simon Black?

I would be picking Everitt or Kane Cornes.

Statistician said:
Why is Carr out and how long for?

Had soreness in his hip, went into the rooms and had an injetcion then came out and played for 5 mins. Got a few touches, but he stayed on the bench (on the bike) for the rest of the day complaining of the pain. He may play, but I think he'll miss a week at the most.

davo4030 said:
Everitt?
Ling?
Corey?
K.Cornes?
Koschitzke?
A.Simpson?
Coughlan?
Haselby?
Simon Black?
Take Everitt.

He will get 30+ hit outs this week.

well done Shiva on the weekly win. top effort

I could of had a massive week this week but stuffed it up bigtime. Had Fletcher as captain instead of Tredders, and had Ling out without a replacement to cover him....thats a whole heap of points down the drain.

All up I got 2081 which still moved me up from 36th to 21st.......happy with that I guess, but the chances of winning are shot.

Shizenhouzen - slipped to 153rd.
1 pick left
i have
Stevens - Carlton , Kerr, Moloney on the bench.
Tossing up whether to replace Mitchell ( out 3-4 ) with Simpson or save it and move kerr into my team, the downside is that if Simpson has another good game he will be out of my price range.

i'm screwed =(

hird out, m. carr out for long time, ling was out last week and i oculdn't replace him

i think i shoulda picked better at the start of hte season, i picked kerr over cousins, missed out on both of everitt/cousins, chose mcleod over coughlan, chose jolly over tuck, got p.bowden on the up, and i'm stuck with judd for the rest of the season, and s.johnson who's always injured

i think the 2only good selections i made was getting goodwin and aker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rawhead said:
I wonder how many BF posters are in the elite top 1%.

By the sounds of it quite a few of us.

I'm coming 16th, have two trades left, but just about everyone (even my reserves) are playing... hoping to finish top 10...how is everyome else in the top 100 going with trades?

TEAM: ShaneCrawford9
Round 15 score: 2041
Overall Ranking: 73 of 131254
League Ranking: 4
Rounds Played: 15
Avg Score/Round: 1913.13
Team Value: $7,500,100
Change in Value: 464,600

hodge
mcphee
thurgood
ling
bell
k.johnson

all injured

no trades left :mad:

LukeHodge15 said:
TEAM: ShaneCrawford9
Round 15 score: 2041
Overall Ranking: 73 of 131254
League Ranking: 4
Rounds Played: 15
Avg Score/Round: 1913.13
Team Value: $7,500,100
Change in Value: 464,600

hodge
mcphee
thurgood
ling
bell
k.johnson

all injured

no trades left :mad:
Is Hodge injured?

Rawhead said:

mmm, i reckon quite a few of the weekly's have come from here, shiva winning this week, i won one back early on, there has to be a few more surely

Rawhead said:

I'm into 312 this week.

No injuries, 3 40+ players on the bench, but only 1 trade left.

Got 2042 this week, but shuld have been more. Was going with Tredrea as Cpt. all week, until I saw there might be hail about. Then went to Edwards...until the last second when I thought to myself, "I've got the second highest scorer in the league in my team...."

Thanks alot Crawf! :mad:

(and why I didn't go with the highest scorer is now totally beyond me. :eek: )

Rawhead said:

Im 10th. Is anyone else in the top 100? I have 5 trades left. 3 after this week thanks to mitchell

brilliant pies said:
Im 10th. Is anyone else in the top 100? I have 5 trades left. 3 after this week thanks to mitchell
Yeah 91st...but struggling ATM. Had Bell, Sinclair, McPhee & Ling out last week (played 2 short) with no trades left. Hopefully most will be back this week though...

Just a few questions...

Will McPhee play this weekend?
Will Riewoldt play at least 1 more game before the H&A season (and before the comp) ends?
Will J.Carr and T.Cloke miss this week and when is J.Brennan coming back (need some depth)?

Sinclair and Wells, also injured for me, should both play this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back