AFL Dream Team 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
acooldude_au said:
Argggg... I only need 4 more grand for James Clement...

Which combo is better? James Clement and anyone under 495k (excluding Rob Murphy) or Matthew Lappin and Sinclair (or anyone under him cept Mcphee or Murphy).. already have those in the brackets

Sinclair wont get as much game time as last season in my opinion

Delidio said:
luke jericho has been in good form in his pre season games. he didnt get much of a go last year.
anyone know whether he will be playing?

Most likely not. If Welsh doesn't come good before the start of the season then he might get his spot until he returns. Jericho has been surprisingly good over the last few weeks, and went alright in the SANFL last year, but I doubt anyone would have him in our best 22 and, unless we lose a couple of KPPs, he's unlikely to get a game.

Ricketts said:
Maybe this year Knights will be sharing game time with Riccuito and Reilly will be more of a permanent fixture in the side.

Roo won't be playing in the midfield as much this year apparently. Reilly has been in excellent form, and I'd expect he'll get as much time in the middle as anyone in the crows side this year. He's improved the defensive side of his game remarkably - particularly his tackling, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was rotated between the midfield and a HBF. Just a guess really though - all of a sudden the crows have enormous midfield depth.

Dandy_GO said:
Roo won't be playing in the midfield as much this year apparently. Reilly has been in excellent form, and I'd expect he'll get as much time in the middle as anyone in the crows side this year. He's improved the defensive side of his game remarkably - particularly his tackling, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was rotated between the midfield and a HBF. Just a guess really though - all of a sudden the crows have enormous midfield depth.

Yeah Im expecting Reilly to get more game time as well..

Last one: Jason Saddington and Reilly or Jesse W. Smith and Hadley?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THIS IS MY TEAM(FOR THE 3RD TIME). THIS TIME CAN I HAVE THOUGHTS AND FEEDBACK?

Backs:
McPhee
Sinclair
Nathan Brown
Carrazzo
Ben Johnson
Matthew Lappin
Robert Murphy

Centres:
Judd
Tuck
Reilly
Murphy

Rucks:
White
Biglands(will do real good, hudson out for most of the year)
Fraser
McIntosh

Forwards:
Hall
Pavlich
Riewoldt
Grant
Akermanis
Bate
Thomas

Bench/Emergencies:
Birchall
Hurn
Knights
Oakley-Nicholls
Clarke
Ryder
O'hAilpin
Kennedy

macca_2111 said:
As early as tomorrow? They said it was meant to open early last week!?!

True, but i think they'll really want to get it up by now, considering the Herald Sun one has been out about a week before this AFL Dream Team one

Yeah, bloody Dream Team lied to members ears over the phone, saying it should be open on Thursday (9/3), with Friday (10/3) being the latest. The long-weekend says something. Hopefully it is all cool tomorrow, but it won't be.

Waite_30 said:
THIS IS MY TEAM(FOR THE 3RD TIME). THIS TIME CAN I HAVE THOUGHTS AND FEEDBACK?

Backs:
McPhee
Sinclair
Nathan Brown
Carrazzo
Ben Johnson
Matthew Lappin
Robert Murphy

Centres:
Judd
Tuck
Reilly
Murphy

Rucks:
White
Biglands(will do real good, hudson out for most of the year)
Fraser
McIntosh

Forwards:
Hall
Pavlich
Riewoldt
Grant
Akermanis
Bate
Thomas

Bench/Emergencies:
Birchall
Hurn
Knights
Oakley-Nicholls
Clarke
Ryder
O'hAilpin
Kennedy

Way too much money spend on the backs at the expense of the forwars. Both Bate and THomas shouldnt be in the your starting 18, trade down a back and upgrade one if not both of those guys.

My best 22:

600K+: 5
500 - 600K: 5
400 - 500K: 2
300 - 400K: 2
200 - 300K: 4
100 - 200K: 3
<100K: 1

acooldude_au said:
Do you guys rate Jesse Smith (Kangas) that much? Would you play him in your 22?

Set for a big year, should play most games for the roos, but I don't know how well he will go in terms of fantasy scores.

Worth a punt. :thumbsu:

I'v been messing around on HS Supercoach for a while and haven't come any closer to what approach I'm going to take with it, save the odd must buy player.

From the FAQs....

Q: When are the SuperCoach stats and team rankings updated?
A: The winner of the $1000 for the SuperCoach of the week, the leader in the overall standings and other SuperCoach information and features will be published each Tuesday in the Herald Sun (Wednesday in the event of a Monday night game.)

Full rankings table, player stats, leaderboards and private league results will appear online each Wednesday (Thursday in the event of a Monday night game.)

You can also check how individual players scored by checking the Champion Data ranking stats in the Herald Sun or Sunday Herald Sun the day after the relevant match.

-------------

I can see this one will be popular with the patient bigfooty folk :D

JuddyisGod said:
If the virtual sports people only work Monday to Friday, howcome on occasions last year dream team scores were updated late on a sunday night?
Scores were done early a lot last year,surely they'll fire it up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back