AFL Dream Team 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mighty blues luke said:
just a few questions that i have about the new super coach game:
1. which players become like the luke hodge, spider and fletcher of dream team??? like the must pick players?

2. Am i right in saying that it would be best to stay away from the hodge type players who may not have much room to go up as the values are determined by av. points x whatever number and therefor if every player spends all of his salary cap u should have the same amound of av. points per week in your side and it will be the people who will have the players who will improve that will get the bigger scores.?

3. How serious are they about enforceing the 1 team per person policy? (have been invited in to a league for both my club and school just wondering if it is worthwhile?)

4. On the questions of ruckmen now that effective hitouts are worth 3 does this mean that quility ruckmen now become even more important or are they now overvalued and not as important as they are not scoring a point for every hit out. ie. are cox and spider a better pick than kosi type players who will kick more goals, marks etc or will spider and coxs ruckwork still be as valuable? and what about second tier premier ruckmen such as frasier and french?? worth it or go for a chf/kpp ruck listed player???

Surely AFL dream team must be up today??

???????

I'd say that elite level forwards and ruckmen are the new must-haves in SC, luke. Everitt, Cox, Riewoldt, Hall, Fevola and Lloyd can all be very high scorers. However, ruckmen are more consistent than forwards so it's a matter of taste.

Salary cap comps are not about who is the highest scoring players, but who improves their average from last year, so you're correct there for both Dream Team and Super Coach.

Benno_900 said:
Do you guys think Brad Fisher is worth a punt?
Definetly, in our starting 18 and he was easily one of our best after he came back from his injury.
F-U said:
Adam Selwood wont get enough game time this year blues4flag, Matt Rosa wud be the better option if u want a young WCE midfielder.
Ok, traded him for Andrew Walker, allowing me to get Jess Sinclair and still have 70k left over.

I read somewhere that it will have some minor changes....
i'd think that the format and score system will be the same as the heraldsun supercoach. But then if that were the case, the dreamteam would have been ready by now.....
If they saying that telstra is causing the delay, then www.virtualsports.com.au would have the 2006 dream team up and running.
I had been looking forward 2 this since the last one ended and having signed up all the participants from last years league into the supercoach format, im beginning think that it wont be as good.

BigLance said:
I read somewhere that it will have some minor changes....
i'd think that the format and score system will be the same as the heraldsun supercoach. But then if that were the case, the dreamteam would have been ready by now.....
If they saying that telstra is causing the delay, then www.virtualsports.com.au would have the 2006 dream team up and running.
I had been looking forward 2 this since the last one ended and having signed up all the participants from last years league into the supercoach format, im beginning think that it wont be as good.

I would not call the scoring system a 'minor change'.
It changes the whole fabric of the competition so it would surely be considered a major change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigLance said:
Goddard - with the departure of A.Jones, has a big gap to fill

Aussie's departure will not affect Goddard at all. IMO he will play as an attacking wingman/HFF. He played there against Collingwood in our first NAB cup game, and it was the best game of his career, gathering about 20 touches, 2 goals, 5 marks and a few goal assists. His kicking willbe a real asset in SC, as pretty much every one of his kicks are long and effective (4 points).

Also, here's my 22 in $$$ groups:

600 - 700k 3
500 - 600k 3
400 - 500k 5
300 - 400k 4
200 - 300 5
100 - 200 2

And the reserves:

200 - 300k 2
100 - 200k 1
0 - 100k 5

hate the redirecting on afl.virtualsports.

Why the hell would they use the same scoring in DT as SC. 0% chance. SC and DT are both hosted by virtualsports, so therefore, there wouldn't be a) 2 different games, and b) It would be up by now.

will these guys get a game?
ben fixter (bris)
shannon hurn (wce)
marc murphy (carl)
chris knights (adel)
paul johnson (melb)
mitchell clark (bris)
matthew bate (melb)
cleve hughes (rich)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad