Status
Not open for further replies.

what a start
McPharlin 150
Sandilands 63
Tarrant 88
Kossie 67

i was looking 1914 but thanks to McPharlin im now looking at 1994

i actually hope my dt does shit this week since i have 4 brissy players, anyways hopefully finish above 2000 and try to get top 300

lol theyre saying how well he played on the post match

Yeah he did alright actually, 15 touches not many marks and only had 23 hitouts compared to his avg of about 30 and 2 frees against. If everything went for him he couldve got 80s. It looks like Hudson will outscore him and ill be spewing. I shouldve gone Lade anyway. Ah gee im sooking too much now.

Kosi 67
Riewoldt 107
Sandi 63
Pav 98

Not a bad start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riewoldt's already killing it...incredible workrate.

If only those flipperheads could hit his CHEST on the lead....whats so bloody hard about that eh ?...he only got fingertips at full stretch to most of the "passes" fired in at him....would have been a 130-140 score with a cpl of extra goals.

Yeah he did alright actually, 15 touches not many marks and only had 23 hitouts compared to his avg of about 30 and 2 frees against. If everything went for him he couldve got 80s. It looks like Hudson will outscore him and ill be spewing. I shouldve gone Lade anyway. Ah gee im sooking too much now.

Kosi 67
Riewoldt 107
Sandi 63
Pav 98

Not a bad start.
I am IDENTICAL.

Not too bad.

Still have to look at what could have been with Reiwoldt kicking 1.4 and Sandi underperfominging again.

Hayden 79 :thumbsu:
Sandilands 63 :mad:
Pavlich 98 :thumbsu:
Tarrent 88 :thumbsu:
Koschitzke 67 :(

Total 395/5

Not that bad of a start. A decent foundation for another 1900+ score I should think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back