AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Ball looks seriously restricted..maybe not as bad as last yr but he simply isnt moving freely.

He hasnt been the same since the OP after 2005....he's got lingering issues.

Cant see him having a good second half of the season.

Thats exactly what i was thinking.

Was keen on adding Ball at some stage this year but after watching his last few games and looking at his TOG stats, something is very amiss with him.

He is a shadow of the player he was 2 years ago, kicking penetration is next to non-existent, he looks to have lost a yard and Lyon only using him on the field 60% of the time :eek: WTF

Will be passing on Ball this year and i just wonder what is up with him. OP back again :confused: Thats my guess.

As I mentioned yesterday, I've made a new page which predicts players' Dream Team prices after they have played their game for the week. You'll see a link already in the box on the front page for the Freo/Saints game that says New prices, like this:

New prices

That link will appear for each game once it's finished. The prediction won't be absolutely perfect, but it will be a mostly accurate estimation. I'd give it about $500 leeway at most.

As I mentioned yesterday, I've made a new page which predicts players' Dream Team prices after they have played their game for the week. You'll see a link already in the box on the front page for the Freo/Saints game that says New prices, like this:

New prices

That link will appear for each game once it's finished. The prediction won't be absolutely perfect, but it will be a mostly accurate estimation. I'd give it about $500 leeway at most.

All hail Monty

New prices

Brilliant Monty :thumbsu:

Is it possible to get next weeks break-even on there as well?

Thats exactly what i was thinking.

Was keen on adding Ball at some stage this year but after watching his last few games and looking at his TOG stats, something is very amiss with him.

He is a shadow of the player he was 2 years ago, kicking penetration is next to non-existent, he looks to have lost a yard and Lyon only using him on the field 60% of the time :eek: WTF

Will be passing on Ball this year and i just wonder what is up with him. OP back again :confused: Thats my guess.
i picked him up at the start, what do you think i should do with him, just hold him as he hasnt been scoring that bad,besides his first game, the rest have all been over about 75 at least

i picked him up at the start, what do you think i should do with him, just hold him as he hasnt been scoring that bad,besides his first game, the rest have all been over about 75 at least

U have to ride out the storm, no other option really unless he absolutely hits the wall. He is still a tackling MOFO, so he should return u 70 minimum each week.

Strengthen the rest of ur team then look at maybe:confused: upgrading him but until then get ur Forwrads - Backs - Rucks at full strength.

Saw him on TV a couple of weeks ago saying how he was finally coming in2 match fitness. To me that tells me he is about to turn the corner. Patience :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New prices

Great work as always Monty :thumbsu:

Its gonna be a big saturday for me

Goodwin (C)
Hudson
Waters
Judd
Cox
Hodge
McPhee
J Bowden
Davey
H Shaw
Brown
Lappin
Hadley
Adcock

Im Hoping i can reach 1500+ by the end of the day

Good suggestion. I've added the preview and breakeven page links back to the front page. Thanks mate!

mate, i dont know who u r personally, but seriously, uve been more helpful to me (in footy sense) than any of my best mates... :p

thx heapssss... and i really mean it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back