AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does but not as 'tightly' as with players like Judd. Priddis/Stenglein, Crowley and K.Cornes (for about 60% of the match) were playing on him in the last few weeks.

Yeah because I cant understand how you wouldn't like have your number 1 tagger follow around a bloke that 2nd favorite for the brownlow

Maybe they think G Ablett Jnr is more dangerous

He does but not as 'tightly' as with players like Judd. Priddis/Stenglein, Crowley and K.Cornes (for about 60% of the match) were playing on him in the last few weeks.

With other dangerous players such as G.Ablett and Chapman returning, I can't see him getting more attention.
true, forgot to mention that when chapman comes back, he wont get as much attention..

Who is everyone putting captain this week?
Going for either West or BJ against Carlton.
im leaning towards J.brown.. :thumbsu: and everyone else that has him should too.. its not bloody hard to pick him, he will dominate, without a damn doubt.. people should just pick cpts and not worry, like when i chose bruce last week:cool:

I'm considering a Hadley to Goodes trade.

Thoughts???

As i said, Goodes is a bargain. I checked his stats from 04 to see how he coped with the Brownlow Hangover and he really struggled, although he played through the season with a knee problem. Hes shrugged off his early season slump and i think will average high 80s to mid 90s to the end of the season. Im trading him in for Foley, who although racks em up, just cant get to a hundred. Goodes has the capability of a massive hundred.

Swap campbell for lucas, alwyn to the bench and 0 dollars left?

or

Swap alwyn for lucas, 70k left in bank?

First option gives me good emerg, will play all games, gives me stronger depth

2nd option leaves me some cash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Riewoldt could also be a choice for captain.
Averages 102 in his last 9 games against Geelong :eek:

Was thinking along similar lines this week...he's got a history of touching up Geelong.

Will probably stick with a mid but due to being short staffed Riewoldt will play a lot more upfield to make up for it...when he goes looking for it he racks em up like last week.

Not happy picking a fwd in a team that should get done.

As i said, Goodes is a bargain. I checked his stats from 04 to see how he coped with the Brownlow Hangover and he really struggled, although he played through the season with a knee problem. Hes shrugged off his early season slump and i think will average high 80s to mid 90s to the end of the season. Im trading him in for Foley, who although racks em up, just cant get to a hundred. Goodes has the capability of a massive hundred.

He's an absolute steal for Supercoach...his 90-100's in DT are 140+ in SC when in form. Regular slow starter and looks like he's just getting wound up for the business end.

As i said in the other thread...i picked him up for SC but i'm sticking with stat junkies this yr for DT. He's very cheap tho yes...especially when u consider u will be guaranteed every game from him at the crucial time when he plays his best footy.

guys,

I’m looking at adding more firepower to my midfield which is already boasting the likes of Bartel, Stanton, Lappin, Lewis and Knights and am keen to add either James Mcdonald or Cameron Bruce.

So far they are both averaging 100 and 102 respectively so the question is who out of those two is likely to sustain their average ?

looking for some advice..

im thinking of upgrading aaron edwards to either Ryan o keefe or Barry Hall..

who do you guys reckon i should go for?

thanks in advance:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back