AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like were just gonna have to wait until tomorrow night arent we, until the full squad is named.

This could be a blessing in disguise though, it means I could do the campbell trade next week :D

Birchall is my weakest defender and Kosi is my weakest forward. I have 9 trades left. Is it ideal to trade both for Carrazzo and B. Johnson respectively?

I have 8 trades left, and I have 36k in the bank already.

The only reason im trading Campbell, is to cash on to Robbie Gray.

I could just do

Out: Matt Whelan
In: Heath Shaw

that begs the question, is there gonna be any more forward cash cows?

i reckon adam ramanauskus will be a really good cash cow giving his current VFL form.

As for the forwards Michael Newton of Melbourne is playing well for sandringham and is a good chance to play. Also Beau Dowler is a chance for Hawthorn however i don't think their value will rise as much as gary or westhoff.

Hey guys could use some advice...

sexualpredators.jpg

ok theres my team, but im very concerned wether or not to trade power this week. especially with Houli not playing and Goodwin in doubt wouldnt wanna go into the split round 2 short. What do you guys reckon i should do??? btw only have 4 trades left :confused:
cheers in advance

sexualpredators.jpg

ok theres my team, but im very concerned wether or not to trade power this week. especially with Houli not playing and Goodwin in doubt wouldnt wanna go into the split round 2 short. What do you guys reckon i should do??? btw only have 4 trades left :confused:
cheers in advance

nothing

sexualpredators.jpg

cheers in advance

Best team I have seen on here. Is it strong enough to carry 2 0's???. If possible just swap a bench player, you will need one for rest of season anyway.

i reckon adam ramanauskus will be a really good cash cow giving his current VFL form.

As for the forwards Michael Newton of Melbourne is playing well for sandringham and is a good chance to play. Also Beau Dowler is a chance for Hawthorn however i don't think their value will rise as much as gary or westhoff.

the only way rama will get a game is if someone is on the long term injury list.

Bored? Check out DT Talk's on-screen talent starring in a Dream Team vidcast at www.youtube.com/dttalk.

The boys slam their underachievers, analyse the "happy-withs" and provide all AFL players with some handy hints on how to up their DT points production.

Plus, look out for Chopper, an axe-wielding wild man who has no time for underachieving DTers.

Funny shiz.

Best team I have seen on here. Is it strong enough to carry 2 0's???. If possible just swap a bench player, you will need one for rest of season anyway.

Yeah mate might just do that, concerned about dropping in the rankings though. And a bit worried about carrying goodwin just like i have been power over the last few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah mate might just do that, concerned about dropping in the rankings though. And a bit worried about carrying goodwin just like i have been power over the last few weeks.

No point using a trade with Power when you will just as likely get another injury or 2 in the next few weeks, if you have 1 solid bench player, problem solved with 1 trade. Who to get is the question.
Presume that Power will be back after the break.

Good luck which ever way you go.

No point using a trade with Power when you will just as likely get another injury or 2 in the next few weeks, if you have 1 solid bench player, problem solved with 1 trade. Who to get is the question.
Presume that Power will be back after the break.

Good luck which ever way you go.

yeah im looking at picking up brent reilly in a few weeks as a reserve mid. take out the games in which he got injured hes averaging almost 100. ill be able to pick him up at around 240-250. perfect backup player.

???

He only got under 80 twice this year. he's been super consistent. He's also had some massive scores.

Well, he has had some big scores of late, but I still wouldn't trade him in for Birchall - that's what I should've said. Imo, the trade is not justified.
Personal opinion. You can do as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back