AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange week for me on trade front

Haven't made any trades for a couple of weeks, but made two this week. Feels like a bit of a waste though as i traded in two cash cows to basically bank some cash and also give myself at least one reserve in each position.

Felt forced to do it as no cash in hand at present and want to wait till after the split round to make any trades involving my starting 22. Have 8 trades left now and will basically try and upgrade 1 player in each position (using 2 trades) over the coming rounds and leave 2 trades for injury.

Must admit it's weird though to make trades and your team is really no better.

Does anyone (Bulldogs supporters etc) remember the last times the Bulldogs played in Darwin (rd no, teams etc)???

Im tossing up between Brad Johnson and Dean Cox as captain, as i cannot trust pavlich, chornes, goodwin (prob wont play), lucas and jono brown to get me a good score considering the teams they are playing this week and their form.

Oh well at least when I pick up Juddy next week I ont have this dillema that often ;)

I asked this quite a few pages ago.
Will ask again tho cos i got zero responses.

More important trade out of these two:

OUT: X Ellis
IN: Heath Shaw or McLeod
(Mcleod could go down in a few weeks tho)
Reserves will be: Jesse Smith (Plays as 7th backman if this trade isnt made), Riggio (Mole)

---

OUT: Andrew Lovett
IN: Chapman (Has he overcome his injury which kept him out for quite a few rounds a few games ago?)
Reserves will be: Aaron Edwards & Robert Gray

Thoughts?

and youll have how many trades left after this? Both sound good though, imo do the chapman one for now, shaw one later.

Haven't many any trades for three weeks :(
Have 7 left at the moment. Have the money to do two more upgrades and that will finish off my team.

Anyone able to help me out with the following:

1- What is the extent of Sandilands injury? What % chance of playing?
2- Will Jake King play every game for the rest of the year (injury excluded)? Is there any danger of a player returning from long-term injury forcing him back to the rookie list?
3- Who is the best $69k centre to get? Archard or Dzufer?
4- Will Beau Waters play next week?
5- Will Chris Newman play next week?

2- Will Jake King play every game for the rest of the year (injury excluded)? Is there any danger of a player returning from long-term injury forcing him back to the rookie list?

1. As far as i've heard, he's greater than 50% to play. More like 75% i reckon.
2. No guarantees that he'll play every game, but he's barely put a foot wrong so far. I've liked him better than most other young guys so far. He will probably stay in the side. Rising star nomination coming up.
3. 69k centre? I dont think any of them are likely to play.
4. Yes, definitely
5. Yes, most likely

2. Of course he will, he's one of the positives they've got out of this season.

4 and 5. It's a bit early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do people think Carrazzo is worth his 370k price tag. With a low B/E this week, his price is set to jump pretty highly, although will Hawthorn (Sewell) be able to shut him down like they're talking about.

would people pick him up if they could, or is waiting for lockyer to drop in the next few weeks a better option?

Do people think Carrazzo is worth his 370k price tag. With a low B/E this week, his price is set to jump pretty highly, although will Hawthorn (Sewell) be able to shut him down like they're talking about.

would people pick him up if they could, or is waiting for lockyer to drop in the next few weeks a better option?

Not worth $370 IMO, would wait for lockyer

Too expensive. No need to spend that much in your backs with blokes like Bowden, Cornes & Fletcher at around $350k and McPhee, Milburn, Birchall, Waters & Gilbee at around $300k

2) he's been a star they won't get rid of him
3) Dzufer, he's on the extended bench meaning their looking at him, Archard's looked good in the local comp but is still on rokie list, will take another injury for crows to upgrade him

1. As far as i've heard, he's greater than 50% to play. More like 75% i reckon.
2. No guarantees that he'll play every game, but he's barely put a foot wrong so far. I've liked him better than most other young guys so far. He will probably stay in the side. Rising star nomination coming up.
3. 69k centre? I dont think any of them are likely to play.
4. Yes, definitely
5. Yes, most likely

He's 23 therefore hes inelegible hes too old.
Archard apparently has been playing good footy in the SANFL and Craig likes the look of him though someone else said he was on the rookie list. Maybe a chance later in the season for a debut but Adelaide is such a strong side that I doubt coming into finals they'll inject a first gamer, just my opinion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back