AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on this team?

Defenders:
J Bowden, Croad, L Brown, Mundy, Hunter, Richards, Adcock Res: Ellis, Hansen (Kang)

Mids:
Bruce, Judd, Goodes, N Lappin, Prismal, Gibbs Res: Priddis, J Selwood

Rucks:
Cox, Sandilands Res: Gardiner, Hudson

Forwards:
J Brown, Pavlich, Akermanis, C Gardiner, Franklin, Koschitzke, Johns Res: Hawkins, Edwards

Ok I am hesitant to post any part of my team, but I am very satisfied with every part of my team expcept for the fowardline and would like some advice. Here tis:
fowardline.jpg

Ok I am hesitant to post any part of my team, but I am very satisfied with every part of my team expcept for the fowardline and would like some advice. Here tis:
fowardline.jpg

Similarish to mine. Except I'd suggest Franklin over Croad. Emergencies should be good enough to back up kosi's injuries. Not sure bout the bulldogs though, could be better options IMO.

Similarish to mine. Except I'd suggest Franklin over Croad. Emergencies should be good enough to back up kosi's injuries. Not sure bout the bulldogs though, could be better options IMO.
Like people have said, I don't think buddy will be a good DT player because he will probably kick about 6-8 goals without getting much possies. As for the doggies players, who would be better than BJ or R murphy considering his price?

Btw thanks for the feedback, I know there are thousands of people going "Please, please look at my team!" And then posting a new team 5 minutes later asking for advice.:rolleyes:

Chad Cornes vs. Pat/Joel Bowden ... or best backman to fill a spot

already have

Sinclair Brown(Melb) Hunter

Brennan Bradley(Ess) Gibson Koschitzke

Thinking of taking out Hunter/Brennan or Bradley and putting in someone better... who do you think is a good choice... unlimited money for one player but then other should be of smaller price bracket.

I'm no idiot. Go learn to spell then come back with your smartarse suggestions.

You are ****, it is a real worry that you are incapable of making any decisions on your own, asking people for advice on every insignificant change made to your team.

Man, wherever you are ranked at the end of the year, just know that it is not your ranking, but the ranking of the hundreds of people that have given you advice.
You have achieved nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like people have said, I don't think buddy will be a good DT player because he will probably kick about 6-8 goals without getting much possies. As for the doggies players, who would be better than BJ or R murphy considering his price?

Btw thanks for the feedback, I know there are thousands of people going "Please, please look at my team!" And then posting a new team 5 minutes later asking for advice.:rolleyes:

Yeah, you're probably right about Buddy. I'm just kinda hoping he'll kill it one round and shoot up so I can upgrade him, lol. I don't think there's any real problem with the dogs. I'd probably go with something more like aker and lloyd rather than those two, but that's mainly just coz I rate those players higher. No real need to change though.

So basically, I reckon your forward line is pretty good. :) as long as your willing to risk Kosi that is, but like i said, your emergencies should be alright.

You are ****, it is a real worry that you are incapable of making any decisions on your own, asking people for advice on every insignificant change made to your team.

Man, wherever you are ranked at the end of the year, just know that it is not your ranking, but the ranking of the hundreds of people that have given you advice.

Lol, and you are on this forum... why?

What is this thread for then?

Well idiot, instead of jumping to conclusions and making generalizations, it might interest you to know that I have not once posted my team on this board, and I won't be posting it. I asked for advice on a rookie, yes I have asked advice for a total of three thing, IIRC, and there's nothing wrong with that. Ultimately its my decision which way I go. I agree posting your whole team defies the purpose of DT, but asking advice on a couple players is not wrong.

I would greatly appreciate it if the particularly knowedgable dreamteamers amongst you could comment on my team. I got 66,000 left over(how could i spend it/should i keep it) i reckon its a fair line-up and will peak after a few trades early in the season...?????

1. Bowden
2. Sinclair

3. Carrazzo
7. Koschitzke
4. Walker
5. Solomon

6. Adcock

EMERGENCYS
23. Ellis
24. Dzufer

MIDS

8. Cross
9. Judd
13. Lappin

10. West

11. Hodge

12. Deledio

EMERGENCYS
25. Selwood

26. Hadley

RUCKS

14. Sandilands
15. Darcy

EMERGENCYS
27. Hudson

28. Griffin

FORWARDS

16. Hall

17. Pavlich

18. Richardson
19. Akermanis

20. Brown

21. Franklin
22. Edwards

EMERGENCYS
29. Davey
30. Hawkins

So Franklin kicking 155 goals this year? Should be a steal at that price then.

Man, i am not obligated to justify **** for you.

No your not but don't go shooting off as a newbie noticed you just joined everyone is entitled to their opinion, leave negative comments for your mother, as for shooting off about blues4flags achievements come seasons end I think I would take a good ranking achieved by well constructed insights and advice, nobody knows every player in the league good players do seek assistance, I can tell you his end of season rank will look a hell of a lot better than yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back