AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
second 2400 in as many as two weeks...last week 2nd with 2406...this week 2453 and should b in the top 10ish ????????????

there will be some very big scores this week. In our league we have alot around the 2300 mark so I reckon the top teams will be 2500 plus with many big guns having huge scores.

im like 1400..no excuses terrible start to the season with 3 1600ds...although since the season has started my team hasnt missed a beat..by the end of the year i should b within the top 100 or two.... ive averaged around 2300+ last 3/4 weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2308 with Clarke replacing Bruce.... lucky I had Kornes as captain. Chose him over Bartel, and probably will get Bartel this week.

Some of these scores are amazing!

2128 for me, with "average" weeks by Gilbee (injury), JW Smith and Shaw namely. Unlike some others, I am certainly not one to complain about a score like that, considering I have struggled to break 2,000 all season! :thumbsu:

Have approx $275K in the bank though so will be upgrading in the coming weeks.

Wow, everyone has done extremely well.:thumbsu:

However, I did pretty crap.:eek:

I was on 1063 with 9 to go today, and i thought i'd be happy with 1900 but i managed 2035 which is great considering i had Swan captain, Priddis and 1 man down.

I'll be back next week.:)

I had the worst week in along time with 7 scores below 60 and i still got over 2000. The 6th week in a row of 2000+

And my overall ranking is still crap

Really happy with this week. With Westhoff, Gilbee, Kosi, Raines, Mcphee, Shaw all having really bad weeks to get 2032 was really good. How does that rate with the rest of us on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back