AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2200s just don't cut it anymore. :(

Dropped from 54th -> 69th.

Hello Jimmy next week. or maybe joel. Anyone else watching the Tour de France? Amazingly fascinating once you start to understand it. Cadel is a massive chance.

bloody hell!!!

this is REDICULOUS!!!

i got 2192 and still fell in the rankings!! im now ranked 748 overall and for the 3rd week in a row i have got around 2100 and still fallen in the rankings...this is a JOKE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bloody hell!!!

this is REDICULOUS!!!

i got 2192 and still fell in the rankings!! im now ranked 748 overall and for the 3rd week in a row i have got around 2100 and still fallen in the rankings...this is a JOKE!

That is surprising actually... I would have thought you would rise in rankings with that sort of score when ranked in the 700's

I guess it illustrates what a high scoring round it was...

2558 as the highest score will never be repeated... Bookmark it.
:confused:

BFB, Black to Bartel by a long shot I reckon

bloody hell!!!

this is REDICULOUS!!!

Pretty similar to me mate. Was ranked about 650, scored 2102 which I was happy with and expecting to move up, and yet I'm down to like 850.

Good morning Neb. I thought you would have been even closer to the lead than you are. You better hope Jesse Smith is in good form, because I think Kosi will miss the next one maybe two weeks.

is Andrew Embley a worthwhile pickup for someone like Barry Hall?

i need a player who will get me 80-100 points who is around 300k.

im also thinking of ROK as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back