Muston
Hudson
Leunenberger
Sellar
Hawkins

How many games will each play.
Please pm me as its hard to find an answer within the 3,000 + replies

Re: players to look out for in dream team 07

I'm not sure about Nath Brown. I picked him straight off the bat, as I did with Tredders.

Already got Kosi......don't know if I want to take another risk on someone who had such an awful injury and haven't seen anything of him this pre-season.

That's 3 risky picks....

I seem to be much more of a tipster than a DT man (I think I have got over 2000 points once in my career) so am likely going to need a lot of help! Here is my team so far. Thoughts?

Backs

Bowden
Mcleod
Gilbee
Croad
Adcock
Koschitzke
Bizzell
Boyle
Hartlett

Centres

Judd
West
McLean
Murphy
Gibbs
Hadley
Van Berlo
McVeigh

Rucks

Cox
White
Darcy
Griffin

Forwards

Johnson (wb)
Monfries
Cornes (chad)
Brown (rich)
Riccuito
Franklin
Gumbleton
Davey (ess)
Krakouer (pa)

any thoughts, feedback would be great

thanks,

dteam.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can tell you now Gibbs will not have a good year for Dreamteam in his first year. People don't realise how hard it is to do that and they take this for granted after marc Murphy did so well last year.
Gibbs isn't in my squad but that is because I think he won't have such a good year.

How can you know he won't have a good year?

I mean they wouldn't put him in their leadership group (one of the most stupid things i've ever seen) if he wasn't something special.

Gibbs isn't in my squad but that is because I think he won't have such a good year.

How can you know he won't have a good year?

I mean they wouldn't put him in their leadership group (one of the most stupid things i've ever seen) if he wasn't something special.

You can't know things and be sure about anything because noone can definitively predict what a players year will bring but I am making an informed assumption and one I think will turn out right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back