AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of any injury's to star players today?:confused: I dont want to fall into the trap of last week when I traded bartel into my team and found out half an hour later he was having an operation!:eek:

OK guys and gals I am in the granny and I gotta move jimmy bartel on and I have narrowed it down to 2 players:

K. Cornes against freo at AAMI

OR

B. Harvey against the doggies at TD

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

OK guys and gals I am in the granny and I gotta move jimmy bartel on and I have narrowed it down to 2 players:

K. Cornes against freo at AAMI

OR

B. Harvey against the doggies at TD

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.
The stats show that recent Dogs vs Roos games produce surprisingly low dt scores. Harvey and Kornes are both those players who can score 120+ regularly, so its a toughie.
What's your gut feeling?

captain will be out of these 3

cox
cornes
riewoldt

cox would be the best bet against Essendon at Subi, then Chad against a depleted Freo. Thoughts?

cox
cornes
riewoldt

cox would be the best bet against Essendon at Subi, then Chad against a depleted Freo. Thoughts?

Ive heard from a few ppl on here that Chad might take Pavlich.

Im going with the Volt, probally the hardest decision of my DT career.

Guys, what would you do in my situation??

Any help, suggestions, advice is most welcome. Of course, post your own teams and I'm happy as always to return the favour!

finaltradexz9.jpg

My thoughts are centred on Ball, O'Keefe or even on Gibbs, given the money I have!!

Thanks in advance gents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^ maybe get a chappy in for franklin/lucas/okeefe

Thanks mate, good idea. For now, Lucas can stay (as opponent has him).

O'Keefe hasn't been in great touch, but is playing hawks. Think he might do ok?

Franklin has been performing well, but he was my worry... playing swans. But DID do ok against them last time.

Personally, I'm down to two choices:

Ball/Gibbs - > Gun-mid (Corey, Hayes, Goodes)

Franklin - > Chapman

Chapman IS good, but will that give me the greatest benefit?

I've got a question about emergencies....I noticed in Zapp's team he has 2 backs nominated as emergencies. Let's just say that Kozi is out. If you have two backs nominated don't you receive the points of the lowest scoring emergency in that position? For example if Jesse Smith is also out wouldn't you get a "0" even if Ellis scores?

I've got a question about emergencies....I noticed in Zapp's team he has 2 backs nominated as emergencies. Let's just say that Kozi is out. If you have two backs nominated don't you receive the points of the lowest scoring emergency in that position? For example if Jesse Smith is also out wouldn't you get a "0" even if Ellis scores?

No because the 0 isn't a 'score' (it's zero, - I think the answer would still be the same if he played and got injured before he did anything, hence still scoring 0). If he played and scored 3 then yeah, he'd get the 3.

You get the lowest of the playing emergencies. If one doesn't play, you get the other one.

It's actually pretty silly of me to play both emergencies... really should pick the one that is definitely playing and will score highest... not always that easy though!

cox
cornes
riewoldt

Cox never seems to do well up against Essendon? I have a feeling about Cox, that he plays well against more fancied opponents and in more important games. I avoid him as captain when 'he is supposed to dominate', because he has let me down.

I couldn't pick between Cornes and Reiwoldt, probably Chad given Freo's out's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back