AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fix my team up

mydt.jpg

Begley Slwood Kennedy starting are weaknesses.
Im not sold on Williams as a consistent performer.

That is irrelevant.
It does not change the fact that he is still young and will not be as good as most people on this thread are expecting.
And just for your information, Maric is older than him.

fact is that the bloke is gonna playa and even if he scores 30 a week if my key rucks go down or miss a week through suspension that is 30 more points than i would get by selecting any other ruckmen at the cheapest possible price

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

1. Birchall (BAC)
2. Milburn (BAC)
3. Adcock (BAC)
4. Raines (BAC)
5. Ellis (BAC) (Emerg) res
6. Riggio (BAC) res
7. Koschitzke (BAC)
8. Bowden (BAC)
9. Cornes (BAC)

10. Deledio (CTR)
11. Selwood (CTR) (Emerg) res
12. Armitage (CTR) res
13. Black (CTR)
14. Rischitelli (CTR)
15. Ball (CTR)
16. Higgins (CTR)
17. Hodge (CTR)

18. Hudson (RUC) (Emerg) res
19. Everitt (RUC)
20. Renouf (RUC) res
21. Darcy (RUC)

22. Akermanis (FWD)
23. Franklin (FWD)
24. Hall (FWD)
25. Hawkins (FWD) res
26. Monfries (FWD)
27. Pavlich (FWD)
28. nathan g Brown (FWD)
29. Jetta (FWD) res
30. garry Ablett (FWD)

thoughts and comments?

There seems to be a lot of interest in Adelaides low-priced players, whats the story? Are all of their established players injured, I mean I know they have a few high-profile injuries, but it seems from what I have read on this board, almost every single player from Adelaides list seems to be worth a look as a ressie or a starter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do people think Barry Hall will average? Yes, he is getting older but he is still big and strong and moves well and I dont think his age would matter as much as a midfielder would.

I am struggling to trim my list of centres this season.

Might need to rejig my forward & back setup (some players are both) for tactical reasons later in the season, tough decisions ahead.

Rucks are set & solid.

What do people think Barry Hall will average? Yes, he is getting older but he is still big and strong and moves well and I dont think his age would matter as much as a midfielder would.

My guess is 87-93, but he will have some huge scores mixed with 40's & 50's, still a good captain choice as well.

I really just want to show someone my team but it would be stupid of me to post it on this thread.
Maybe a PM.

Keep your finger off the trigger until lockout on Friday to give yourself the best chance. Save the gloating till later mate, tempting as it is.

Raines, Johnson (Melb), Polak or Waters?

Most consistent high scorer out of Judd, Cornes or Bartel?

You're looking at an average of 35-40s for both (50s max). Edwards would be better.

Waters would be the best out of the defenders, if he can stay out of trouble.
Cornes would be the most consistent IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back