AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bite your tongue.
To be honest, i have not seen a team posted on this thread which would make the Top 500 yet.

thats because most ppl that post r looking for advice and after go fix up their teams. anyway to be in the top 500 u need to use ur trades very well. no matter how good ur team is.

last year i had a shyte starting team and still managed to come 455th.

does anyone know how pendlebury and nathan jones went in practice matches? who will be better?

Yeah i'm also very interested in how everyone thinks Pendlebury will go.. I really want to take him but honestly dont know much about him, i'm mostly going on what i've read

Whos a better choise midfileder? Murphy or deledio?

Depends on where Wallace plays Deledio, last season he was left up forward away from the action & his scores suffered.

There don't seem to be any signs of the 2nd year blues for Murphy. He has done well this preseason, scores of 70, 78, 79, & 85. Personally neither will be in my side, but if I had to choose I would take Murphy for consistency in scored & where he will play each round.

Weren't you the one last year who pumped up his League and they sucked? :D

There were over 12,000 leagues last year.
We were a league filled with genuine mates and we finished 3rd.
People like you who post on this thread deserve to be shot.
Seriously.

Seriously.

you guaranteed a first place finish though. He wouldn't have brought it up otherwise.

Seriously.

I simply asked a question and you get all emo.

I've got two the same.

Me two :cool: :eek:

Looking for some opinions from Pies fans preferably, but otherwise to those in the know, what role will Maxwell be playing this year and do you think he'll be DT worthy?

Also am i the only one considering him for selection in my team in hope that he'll be a gem for his price? Opinions?

i have him on my watch list. but i dont think he is good enough too be a consistent 65+

Yeah i'm also very interested in how everyone thinks Pendlebury will go.. I really want to take him but honestly dont know much about him, i'm mostly going on what i've read

Put it this way.
Pendles is a midfielder.
Collingwoods midfielders:
Buckley (injured)
Holland (suspended)
Licuria (should start)
Burns (slow and may play up forward as Collingwood have no attack)
O'Bree (slow and ineffective)
Pendles (fit, young and on the up)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have him on my watch list. but i dont think he is good enough too be a consistent 65+

He did manage to garner a score of 82 in the pre-season opener against the Kangas, although it can't be taken for granted seeing as though it is a pre-season match, but otherwise he can't be dismissed as an option.

Re: players to look out for in dream team 07

alwyn davey: should play 90% of games for the dons.. showed great skill and pace in pre-season

Ben hudson: will be no:1 ruck for adelaide

Richard hadley.... should play most games... ya cant go wrong at 82,000

aaron edwards: should play for the roos now that thomo is out for season... also only 82

lachlan hansen and bryce gibbs:play most games.....

mark jamar: no:2 ruckman for melb. cheap as chips

chris scott: also will be in bris 22 cheap

luke darcy: will play every game if fit..............

soloman: cheap and should play every game considering he is one of freo's best defenders.... (well should be)

o'hailpin: looks good for carlton and should play well at CHB/FB

dempster; not 100% sure if play every game but yea

I honestly feel sorry for you

He did manage to garner a score of 82 in the pre-season opener against the Kangas, although it can't be taken for granted seeing as though it is a pre-season match, but otherwise he can't be dismissed him as an option.
Yeah, definitely a good option and their are many positives in getting him such as price, 4th tall down back behind jimmy clement, wakes and presti.

Lol, people don't only join leagues with friends if they cant make EDT...

They join leagues with friends coz they think it's more fun.

Exactly, I don't care how good I do this year, it's much more fun whooping my mates butts then gloating about it than playing with some random people I don't know...

Which TWO midfeilders are more consistent?

Hodge, Enright + Black.

At the moment I've got Hodge and Black, but I'm thinkin of replacing Hodge for Enright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back