AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

1. Printscreen.
2. Crop it in a program like Paintshop. I think regular paint will still crop it.
3. Go to imageshack.us
4. Upload the picture
5. Copy and past the first code under the "hotlink" subheading.

wat u mean printscreen?

Probably Aker at this stage. No doubt he will be playing with a chip on his shoulder this year, should put up big numbers. Bot sure how Embley will react to the recent dramas at WC - it might affect his on-field performances. Especially considering he had a punch up with Chick...

Cheers for the tips on the players I mentioned. I'm probably going to go with Raines at this stage. He will probably get a lot more burn in the midfield this year, what with Cougs injury and all.

Didnt realise that James Walker wasnt holding down his spot. I knew that he had missed some games last year, but I assumed it was from injuries. Based of that reasoning, would you recommend Trent Croad or Walker? They pretty much cost exactly the same.

i also have aker at this stage.. but im thinking he is a bit inconsistand to be one of my premium players. Any suggestions for someone more consistant? also do you think its risky to have raines and birchall in the same team?

40o1q45.jpg

$52,000 left

Still throwing up options w centreline !? Currently i have the likes of
S.Burgoyne
N.Jones
N.Foley
J.Russell
J.Selwood
R.Griffin (!?)
L.Thomas )_ On the pine !?
N.Djerrkura)

Keep Griffin !? fitness & pre-season form....any thoughts.
As with Jones & Foley.Any other feasable choices !?

S.Burgoyne
N.Jones
N.Foley
J.Russell
J.Selwood
R.Griffin (!?)
N.Djerrkura)

very young

I am having a tough time deciding between C. Jones and A. Mcleod.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Mcleod is going to play more forward this year and this could lift his stats.

Jones is going to play forward in a side without their number 1 forward (Thompson) and therefore will have a bigger role in the forward line but will also take a more competent defender.

What do you think?

S.Burgoyne
N.Jones
N.Foley
J.Russell
J.Selwood
R.Griffin (!?)
N.Djerrkura)

As in keep Ryan Griffen? Definatly!

He had a thigh complaint from the second round NAB Cup game against the lions. The club wanted to be precautious with him so put him on a modified program. He has a spotless pre season before that and it shouldnt really effect him at all. He should be back to peak fitness by now anyway with two matches in the Werribee seniors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Dreamteam Steals

Just getting back to Matthew Campbell from North. What are his chances of getting elevated? And when would that be? Heard good reports so far.

he is pretty much guaranteed of being promoted.
just a matter of when the selectors decide to give him a game. off his preseason form i would say he should be right in the mix for round 1.

Backs:
C.Cornes
McLeod
Gilbee
Walker
Waters
Bock
x Ellis
EMG: Pfieffer McIntyre

Midfield:
Judd
S Burgoyne
Murphy
Knights
Gibbs
Kerr
EMG: J Selwood Archard

Rucks:
Cox
Sandlilands
Hudson
Griffen

Forwards:
Pavlich
Burton
Fevola
N Brown (Rich)
Franklin
Ablett N
Ablett G

EMG: Koschitzke Krakour

any help would be great

Any suggestions or comments?

Backs: Goddard, Shaw, J.Bowden, Carazzo, Bock, Adcock, Kositzke (Ellis, Ferguson)
Centres: Dal Santo, Ben Johnson, Kerr, Rischetelli, Nathan Jones, Howat (Rodan, Armitage)
Rucks: Sandilands, Hudson (Darcy, Griffen)
Forwards: Chapman, C Cornes, Fevola, Monfries, Nathan Brown, Franklin, Alwyn Davey (Aaron Edwards, Hawkins)
With $100,000 left over

i also have aker at this stage.. but im thinking he is a bit inconsistand to be one of my premium players. Any suggestions for someone more consistant? also do you think its risky to have raines and birchall in the same team?

At his price? Same potential scoring? Nope, not in my opinion.

i posted this before i cannot get the picture of ur dream team i tryed to highlight the pic then pressed print screen it does nothing i need some help?

I am having a tough time deciding between C. Jones and A. Mcleod.

Mcleod is going to play more forward this year and this could lift his stats.

Jones is going to play forward in a side without their number 1 forward (Thompson) and therefore will have a bigger role in the forward line but will also take a more competent defender.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back