AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have kosi on the bench and Polak starting, or trade Kosi for Riggio(bench) and have Wirrpunda/equal value player starting.
??

Cheers, I decided to swap Cornes for Goddard in my backline and pick up Cornes in my forward line.

So I have:
Brad Johnson
Matthew Pavlich
Ryan O'Keefe
Jason Akermanis
Nathan G. Brown
Chad Cornes
Aaron Edwards

Murphy is probably the most proven, but Griffen and Foley are looking at big years. What's the price difference?

Oh forgot about that thanks. I'm leaning toward Chappas. I'd probably go Riewoldt but there's doubts over him, but still a chance for Round 1.

Chapman is also underdone for the start of the season,as he has been out injured. I think he's right for the start of the season though.

Im after some opinions on which would be the better duo:

Starting / Bench
----------------

Griffen / Gibbs
Deledio / Houli

I heard that Deledio has had an awesome pre-season, and I think Griffen has had an interrupted one, so Im guessing that Deleds would be the better starter. But I'm not sure about Houli - Gibbs will definately play 22 games and might prove to be worth the extra money.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salopek - deledio - m murphy or hasleby?

Im leaning towards salopek for a few reasons, mainly i have heard very good things about him and i also think he will be a player not many others will have him in their team.

Hellfire - Id go with Jess Sinclair. Milburn is way too inconsistent for me. Dont know much about Symes unfortunately.

Sinclair, Milburn or Symes?

Symes could be an excellent pick up, dont know how many will have him, just seemed to rack up the points with those cheap kicks and marks.

Sinclair has been doing very well this pre season and is playing that perfect run from defence roll which gets a lot of touches.

Milburn plays everywhere, bobs up for the odd goal, plays off his man well to get those marks, has good height and sometimes plays midfield. Another great dt player.

tough choice, i dont think there will be that great a difference in their scores come season end. But if u want to take a risk and go for it, pick up symes.

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

midfield is - hodge, kerr, salopek, rischitelli, n. jones, wojinski with rodan and selwood on the bench.

what u think?

i have nearly 100k to upgrade a player, who would u upgrade out of
franklin, c.johnson(melb), wojinski, raines, rischitelli?

Im thinking franklin to lovett.

Is there anyone here who wouldn't call me an idiot for upgrading Foley and keeping Knights?

Knights seems to have higher potential in DT, but Foley is more likely to get gametime. But then, apparantely Knights will get the gametime this year, and Foley will improve. I figured it was a pretty even sided argument, and that in that case I may as well keep the cheaper one.

Thoughts?

Still after some opinions on which would be the better duo:

Starting / Bench
----------------

Griffen / Gibbs
Deledio / Houli

I heard that Deledio has had an awesome pre-season, and I think Griffen has had an interrupted one, so Im guessing that Deleds would be the better starter. But I'm not sure about Houli - Gibbs will definately play 22 games and might prove to be worth the extra money.

Also, are many of the rookie backmen likely to get serious gametime this year? At the moment I have Matt Riggio and Xavier Ellis on the pine (both second year players), but Im unsure as to how many games they are likely to play.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back