mcleod guerra ward

mcphee waters m wilson

hodge west n lappin

g ablett tarrant lovett

n brown fevola m williams

cox judd murphy

darcy, j kelly, franklin, koschitzke

reserves-gibson,proud,gibbs,houli,c cloke,sellar,hawkins, alwyn davey

Already a big fan of Brock, dont have him in my team though due to alot of talks that he is injured.. really putting me off him at the moment

Cam Bruce (I know he is no doctor) said today he Brock is fine and his injury is fine. Paraphrasing; 'he is excited and bouncing round the rooms he just wants to get going'.

Sounds good to me, I have him anyway and will be shattered if he does not start.

You've asked for help on here as much as anyone. If you were that confident you wouldn't ask for help much, if at all.

The more you post, the more i hate you.
You make me sick.
I post a lot but i "rarely" post asking for ideas and i "never" post asking for help.
I usually post asking for opinions on certain people as you can never have too much opinion and some people on here might know something which i do not.

I have Bock, and I think he will be good this year, looks to score higher than Croad, if he doesn't injure himself. IMO.

Interesting how this is basically two threads now;

DT 2007 and;

Hating on each other 2007.

LOL.

The more you post, the more i hate you.
You make me sick.
I post a lot but i "rarely" post asking for ideas and i "never" post asking for help.
I usually post asking for opinions on certain people as you can never have too much opinion and some people on here might know something which i do not.

Constant pwnage will do that ;)

Nice one DB :p

does look good when u demostrate it like that.

However, i wouldnt know who to downgrade from my fwds or where ever i start a rookie. Nor would i know who to upgrade, im very comfortable with my team atm.

edit: this is in regards to hodges rookie discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need more opinions on Croad vs Bock vs N. Brown please.

Make up ya own mind in the end, tell us who you are leaning towards? I havent changed any of my players because some nuffy on here has said they are crap. Saying that i am staying away from the generic guns and going a bit left field this year. Might help seperate from the pack, hopefully up and not down.

Most people in this forum have basically the same team.

Some dude sitting at work, on friday, at around 5:20pm just before his about to leave work, will make an 8 minute special team, that will romp it in.

And here we are.

Thats rather pessimistic dude. I prefer to think we will all win with our identical teams and split the prize 100,000 ways.

Cup half full, not empty.

Most people in this forum have basically the same team.

Some dude sitting at work, on friday, at around 5:20pm just before his about to leave work, will make an 8 minute special team, that will romp it in.

And here we are.

Yup i agree that most people will have similar teams on here, thats why i have gotten players that i think will do just as well as the more popular players but less people will have. An example of a player that fits this mould that i dont have would be Ling or even Green (Melb).

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

Here's my slightly new team.

My questions are basically:

Croad: Is he a good pick? I think he is much better down back, will he be playing here this year?
Mattner?
Bode?
Is my midfield too weak and "spread out"?
Anyone here under injury clouds? Apart from Kosi who IS an injury cloud.
Hudson or Campbell?

As i was scrolling down i just managed to stop myself from spewing up. easily the worst squad ever

Wow how clever are you if you need "thoughts" on N.Riewoldt?

I have a billion thoughts on N.Riewoldt.
Do you watch On The Couch?
Sheehan, Watson and Healy all ask each other questions to get more than one opinion.
I posed the question to see what other people think (mainly directed to the knowledgeable posters on this thread which eliminates you).
Go to bed kid.
You have school tomorrow

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

I am being very serious Hodges when i say that is the best side i have seen on bigfooty so far. I wont quote it as you should take it down, very very good side. You have taken risks on some (Edwards) but the reward is there with the players in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back