AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some advice.

Option 1: Cameron Mooney, Pat Ryder, Wojinski (sp?)
Option 2: Andrew Walker, Jon Griffin, Pendlebury

I have a billion thoughts on N.Riewoldt.
Do you watch On The Couch?
Sheehan, Watson and Healy all ask each other questions to get more than one opinion.
I posed the question to see what other people think (mainly directed to the knowledgeable posters on this thread which eliminates you).
Go to bed kid.
You have school tomorrow

Sorry, but im sure a lot of people here cant give top tier opinions as they didnt finish top 100, so why would you want to learn of such "minnows'

Sheehan, Watson and Healy all ask each other questions to get more than one opinion.
I posed the question to see what other people think (mainly directed to the knowledgeable posters on this thread which eliminates you).
Go to bed kid.
You have school tomorrow

Hahaha you are such a little bitch, i find it funny. Oh if you are so good what will your team name be so we can keep tabs on your position?

Sorry, but im sure a lot of people here cant give top tier opinions as they didnt finish top 100, so why would you want to learn of such "minnows'

Now, this is why i prefer PMs.
So i can filter these sort of crap responses.
No doubt about it that you will be in awe of my standings mid-year and you will be begging me to help you out with your trade possibilities.
No doubt.

Go to bed kid.
You have school tomorrow

Still think Essendon 2007 > Essendon 2000 :eek:

Hahaha you are such a little bitch, i find it funny. Oh if you are so good what will your team name be so we can keep tabs on your position?

I have gained the nickname "slob" from my mates because of how i act out on the town. Lol.
2005 - Slob Supremacy
2006 - Slobby Seconds
2007 - Wait for it...Armed Slobbery
It is a ripper. Lol.
It is the best name i have ever had.

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

Cheers for the comment. Im pretty happy with it - Edwards is a bit of a risk, but like you said its definately worth it. Plus with the three promising rookie forwards, and my other rookie talents (whose price should sky-rocket) I should easily be able to upgrade one of those three into a pretty decent player.

The team was sooo tight to put together money wise too. I only have $600 left in my salary cap. Hopefully that wont come back to bite me in the ass... :D

Still think Essendon 2007 > Essendon 2000 :eek:

Where do you live macca?
I want to pay you a visit with my baseball bat.
Haha.
You ALWAYS put words into my mouth.
I never said that.
I said that on paper, our list looks better than it did in 2000 and i stand by that.
We still have a slow list.
In 2000, pace was not how teams won games.
Back then, games were won based on team structure, hardness at the ball, etc, etc.
Now, games are won on skill and pace (which we lack in).
Simple.

I have gained the nickname "slob" from my mates because of how i act out on the town. Lol.
2005 - Slob Supremacy
2006 - Slobby Seconds
2007 - Wait for it...Armed Slobbery
It is a ripper. Lol.
It is the best name i have ever had.

He is right; that is awesome.

hows moloney looking? only played 7 games last year, looks quite cheap. IS he over his injuries? i think he is a great DTer, looks to kick more than he handballs which adds up.

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

final.jpg

thoughts? comments?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh I always assault people who mis-quote me too.

classic :D

how could you possibly say we have a better list on paper in 2007 than we did in 2000!

are you going by potential and even then 2000>>>>>>>>>>>>>2007

players were at their absolute prime, we were strong all across the board, should of gone back to back

would love to see your amazing team though ;)

I know your probably all wondering what my team is called - lol

King Of The Pack will deliver big this year!! hehe.

Anyways, my Q was about moloney -anything?

Nice breasts.

As a Dons supporter, do you think Monfries will lift this year?

I think monfries is on every1s team who posts on these boards, has been talked up a storm.

Im wondering who will do better, waters or x. clarke.

Both seem primed for a big one, x man looks set for a role in midfield. While waters will continue to improve and without nicoski will provide more run and possibly more game time.

I know your probably all wondering what my team is called - lol

King Of The Pack will deliver big this year!! hehe.

Anyways, my Q was about moloney -anything?

I've seen very little press on Moloney. He's always been on my fringe player list ... so dunno. I doubt Daniher even knows yet. He might be a transfer prospect depending on timing and injuries.

I think monfries is on every1s team who posts on these boards, has been talked up a storm.

Im wondering who will do better, waters or x. clarke.

Both seem primed for a big one, x man looks set for a role in midfield. While waters will continue to improve and without nicoski will provide more run and possibly more game time.

I've watched this thread a lot but tried not to be influenced to much by it, and i've only recently come up with Munf as a legitimate player recently.

But as a Coaster you might be able to give advice on who might replace Cousins .. i've heard a couple of possibles but wondered on your preference between Le Cras, Hurn, Priddis and others

Now, this is why i prefer PMs.
So i can filter these sort of crap responses.
No doubt about it that you will be in awe of my standings mid-year and you will be begging me to help you out with your trade possibilities.
No doubt.

which is why i have probably finished above you in the last 3 years...

I've watched this thread a lot but tried not to be influenced to much by it, and i've only recently come up with Munf as a legitimate player recently.

But as a Coaster you might be able to give advice on who might replace Cousins .. i've heard a couple of possibles but wondered on your preference between Le Cras, Hurn, Priddis and others
With Fletcher doing his knee, Butler still injured and Cousins out, both Priddis and Rosa will be definite starters. Rosa was preferred last season over Priddis though, so i think Rosa will get more game time than Priddis who might come off the bench.

Priddis however is at a very good value, with 3 injuries to starting 22 midfield players, he is worth the investment IMO.

On the Monfries hype, am i the only one who hasnt bought into it?

Ive always said priddis, but i think you will find the majority will be leaning towards Hurn.

Priddis won the sandover medal (best wafl player) last year and in his few games with the eagles found a bit of the ball. Many say he will be a gun wafl player and just a good/average afl player. We are really yet to see how he holds up. I think he is perhaps more in the mold of a fletcher like player and with fletch out for about 4 weeks, i think priddis is certain to come in.

Hurn is a highly rated youngster, we took him early in the draft. Is one of, if not the best kick in the team. Can find the ball as well, although he hasnt blown people by storm as of yet, played just the 6 games so is also a little hard to tell how he will fair. From all discussing the possible cousins replacement i think hurn will get the most votes.

One player you didnt mention who i am massive raps for is Rosa, won a rising star nominee (should have had one earlier) and is a gun player. Unlucky to miss out on the big one, is a little more expensive DT wise, having played 13 games averaging about 70. But he should get more game time and more games this year, defintely one to watch.

On the Monfries hype, am i the only one who hasnt bought into it?

Yeah thanks for that. I think the press is all over Monfries right now too - which doesn't fair well for the lad who 'should deliver', but who knows. We are trying to predict Sheeds who's like the Alex Ferguson of Aussie Rules - you never know what the phark he's going to do.

One player you didnt mention who i am massive raps for is Rosa, won a rising star nominee (should have had one earlier) and is a gun player. Unlucky to miss out on the big one, is a little more expensive DT wise, having played 13 games averaging about 70. But he should get more game time and more games this year, defintely one to watch.

Thats very true. All good stuff actually. Yeah Matty Rosa is a definite star of the future, I think we all knew that last year but there was just no space for him. Perhaps if hes used of the bench and doesn't get much of it his price might come down early in the season but he's not cheap right now! 280ish i think. Very very talented player tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back