AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone rate bizzel at $127k as a reserved defender? he is sort off a proven player and this year could be his year. OR would the better option to be to save some cash a get this riggio bloke who is getting a fair bit of hype?

i dont reckon theyve updated it on that site, he should be playing in the vfl this weekend

Cool, I got linked to it today after someone recommended it and I just skipped over it. Not sure when it was updated.

anyone rate bizzel at $127k as a reserved defender? he is sort off a proven player and this year could be his year. OR would the better option to be to save some cash a get this riggio bloke who is getting a fair bit of hype?

pass on Bizzel IMO. Grab a young guy like Riggio, I think you find they'll get as much game time as he will and they're cheaper to begin with.

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

I've changed it AGAIN

More changes
BACKS

Out: Mattner
In: Raines

Raines is a safer bet than Mattner.

RUCKS

Out: Ryder
In: Griffin
Why?: Ryder is pretty dear for a player who is my 4th choice ruck. I went for one of the cheaper rucks who is the most chance to play. With Biglands out he is apparently ahead of Meeson for the 2nd ruck with Hudson. This spares up cash.

FORWARD LINE

In: Pavlich, Embley, Kennedy, Aaron Davey
Out: Fevola (inj concerns?), Tarrant, Croad, Cloke

With some extra cash I rejigged it and I think I came out on top. The forward line was my weak link IMO.

I don't really know if this team will be any good (not enough superstars IMO) especially with the risk of Kennedy, Adcock, Mattner and Pendles in the first team who may be inconsistant.

Wells or Griffen? I'm thinking Wells might transform into a star in the middle this year ala S Burgoyne, after being played all over the place in recent years.

Also Ball or Dal Santo? Thinking Ball will be better this year with < playing through injury and better ruckman.

Cool, I got linked to it today after someone recommended it and I just skipped over it. Not sure when it was updated.

its a very good site, seems like this is just a minor thing that they havent updated.

Just reading some Hun articles - Lachlan Hansen will definitely debut this wkend, Xavier Ellis Beau Buston and Joel Selwood are strong chances, while Colm Begley (just elevated to Lions's senior list) and Brent Renouf also have a chance. Would be great if the hawks gave Renouf a go as there's not alot of decent ruckman around the rookie price besides Griffin

Other than Brown (rich), Monfries and Franklin, what's a good cheap forward under 300 000? Is Tredrea injured, because i had him, but i think he's out.

Other than Brown (rich), Monfries and Franklin, what's a good cheap forward under 300 000? Is Tredrea injured, because i had him, but i think he's out.

hmm, maybe r. murphy, ottens, waite, bock or travis cloke as a big outsider.

Im interested in how people think ottens will go, full preseason under his belt, king out so he will play in the middle for a bit, i cant see him getting under 80 especially this week against the dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmm, maybe r. murphy, ottens, waite, bock or travis cloke as a big outsider.

Im interested in how people think ottens will go, full preseason under his belt, king out so he will play in the middle for a bit, i cant see him getting under 80 especially this week against the dogs.

If King was fit, he (ottens) could play as that FF, but seeing King has gone down AGAIN he might have to play in the ruck for the half the game. Im not sure how much rucking he has done this yr, i think the cats wanted to play as a forward.

I think he will do well, average of around 89 pts a game.

FYI I only have the one team this year.

But ok, we'll see who does better, even althought you've prob picked around 10% of your team...

I picked probably 27/30 players by myself, the other three were from reading the many posts in here, if i wasnt here to get a few extra tips, i wouldnt bother with the board at all.
You seem to know it all Mr Gus, we will see round 1. Whats your team name? Mines Robert D'Angelo. We will see how it goes.
You have a smartarse attitude for someone who has been with BigFooty for all of 1 month.

Sorry, but you need to formulate your own team with no help.

I'm winning dreamteam btw

Heres another cocky smartarse, the same ******** who went on the Kangaroos board and started laughing at them when Thompson went down. I hope you go down mate, then we can all laugh at you.
No one trust this fagget, or take his advice.

Heres another cocky smartarse, the same ******** who went on the Kangaroos board and started laughing at them when Thompson went down. I hope you go down mate, then we can all laugh at you.
No one trust this fagget, or take his advice.

I agree !!!!!!!!!!! unless its creative, don't post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I respect Thomo alot, he's pulled through one of the most difficult issues a person could have and to go down for the season is really sad !!!!!!!!

I agree !!!!!!!!!!! unless its creative, don't post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I respect Thomo alot, he's pulled through one of the most difficult issues a person could have and to go down for the season is really sad !!!!!!!!

Another one is Rocky Rambo, don't listen to that fool either.

Now thats out of the way.. back to dreamteam talk :)

polak, chris a johnson or xavier clarke??

and in the midfield ball or hodge??

Xavier Clarke easy if hes fit, had a truckload of it in there last practice match. Chris Johnson shouldn't drop that much however and may gain slightly due to his new captaincy role. Hodge and Ball will average around the same mark, both relatively the same price. Consider factors such as fitness, likely tribunal visits and game time when factoring your decision

Xavier Clarke easy if hes fit, had a truckload of it in there last practice match. Chris Johnson shouldn't drop that much however and may gain slightly due to his new captaincy role. Hodge and Ball will average around the same mark, both relatively the same price. Consider factors such as fitness, likely tribunal visits and game time when factoring your decision

cheers

by the way i meant chris a johnson from melbourne, 209k in the backs

thanks anyway, some good tip there

polak, chris a johnson or xavier clarke??

and in the midfield ball or hodge??

All of the defenders you have listed are risky. Polak has talent, yet he has'nt shown it consistently. Johnson is only a newbie, from reading about him from demons supporters is on the up, yet how much game time will he get. X is the one I think could be the best out of the three, the only question is can he actually stay on the park for long enough.
Ball would be the one more likely to post bigger scores, yet if you want consistency I would pick Hodge. Also with Ball will have to wait & see if he is fully recovered from his groin injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back