AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are thoughts on franklin. should i kepp him or spend that bit extra and get monfries.
and is embley going to make the first game, if so he should dominate with the resent troubles of the rest of West Coasts midfield

Hey guys I never really played dream team before seriously and i really wanna beat my friends. Been looking through this thread, and I came up with this:
picture1mv9.png

Suggestions?

i really like that team, a few different players in there. Just one thing, i dont think tredrea will play for a few weeks. Kirk is one i might change, but he could turn out to be a great pick up as he wont be popular due to sydneys style of play.

what are thoughts on franklin. should i kepp him or spend that bit extra and get monfries.

Grab him definately, he's a football samurai thus he is great.

Seriously though, I asked the same question a couple of pages ago and the general opinion was Monfries. I would go for him.

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

Just some advice- no point having Hudson on bench (I know you're all thinking cash cow) - he'll only score 20 points </ week than an Everitt/Sandilands but he frees up 170,000 by having him as 2nd ruck instead of one of he other 2. Can then upgrade some average-good mids to excellent mids.

Also, Ramsgate>>F>>S - your bench is far too expensive/good. Guys like Miller, Darcy, Jamar, Franklin need to be downgraded for cheap rookies from crap teams who will play each week and price will rise quickly. Then you can afford to spend more money on your mids which are looking very inexperienced/injury prone at the moment.

No, no, I meant keep it up.

For Dash Stars.
Your team looks pretty strong to me, however consider replacing some of your gun mids with cheaper guys and spending some more money on your backs, they need a bit more money thrown at them IMO.

Was looking at that but birchall looks good to go this year again.. will get so many cheap kicks and marks.. walker freo and walker carl will boost up in price, adcock silly not to have him.. and johncock was handy last year expect him to take another step up... Not sure who i would upgrade for the above reasons...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's better than ever before and you know it... and it's helpin you too, becoz we've stopped u morons from making ur team n e worse, which is actually very hard to do but If anyone can do it, it's you guys.

Helping me? I finished 400th overall last year I dont act on what is said on here...

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

Also, Ramsgate>>F>>S - your bench is far too expensive/good. Guys like Miller, Darcy, Jamar, Franklin need to be downgraded for cheap rookies from crap teams who will play each week and price will rise quickly. Then you can afford to spend more money on your mids which are looking very inexperienced/injury prone at the moment.

how bout now
dreamteam-1.jpg

*edit* tuck is on the field and rodan is on bench

i dont know 100% about smith, i think he is fit and ready to go. Ellis might play this week. And Ellis will be a big mover if he gets some decent game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back