AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MY DREAM TEAM!!! what do you think?

Thing is, if Hudson gets injured then Griffin becomes number 1 ruckman. So pick Hudson in your best 22 and Griffin on the bench for only 82,500 and you can't go wrong.

Thats a very good idea! Just hope hudsons not a flop lol ive put him on the field in replacement for cox. Has freed up alot of money in other areas tho. Everyone has to take risks

Whats the go with this Armitage bloke? I didn't see him in the NAB Cup, and haven't heard much about him outside loads of people putting him in their dreamteams. Is he a better bet than Lindsay Thomas (Kangas)?

Armitage is a ball magnet that will get a chance this year, not too sure if it will be early on though. Pick Thomas.

Crap I didnt know that. Thanks for telling me. I had a eye on someone else before I chose him anyway. My forward line is pretty much based around Pav going ape**** and scoring a ton for me (my el capitano) and players like Brown Monfries and Franklin who I think will play up the ground further as should G.Ablett.

Yeah, but P. Burgoyne is actually a chance to play round one, and even if he doesn't, he will most likely only miss one game. Maybe still worth considering.

I had the same idea about Pavlich, but I don't think I'll put him captain this week, after reading an afl.com.au article where Chad Cornes pretty much just said (paraphrasing) "I don't care if I get only 5 touches, my main aim is to shut Pavlich down."

Sad news for me, as i have both :eek:

Yeah, but P. Burgoyne is actually a chance to play round one, and even if he doesn't, he will most likely only miss one game. Maybe still worth considering.

I had the same idea about Pavlich, but I don't think I'll put him captain this week, after reading an afl.com.au article where Chad Cornes pretty much just said (paraphrasing) "I don't care if I get only 5 touches, my main aim is to shut Pavlich down."

Sad news for me, as i have both :eek:

Same here :eek: :thumbsdown:

My current starting 22 been playing around lots this will def change, gone for risks in mids because there are plenty of bargains with big upsides imo.

Backs:

cornes
bowden.j
sinclair
milburn
mundy
adcock
kosi

Mids:

Bartel
Cooney
Deledio
Rosa
Lewis
Lappin

Rucks:

Sandilands
Hudson

Forwards:

Hall
Pav
Embley
Aker
Davey.Aaron
Bock
N.G.Brown

My current starting 22 been playing around lots this will def change, gone for risks in mids because there are plenty of bargains with big upsides imo.

Backs:

cornes
bowden.j
sinclair
milburn
mundy
adcock
kosi

Mids:

Bartel
Cooney
Deledio
Rosa
Lewis
Lappin

Rucks:

Sandilands
Hudson

Forwards:

Hall
Pav
Embley
Aker
Davey.Aaron
Bock
N.G.Brown

Maybe improve your midfield. Might be a bit hit and miss need more consistency.

Maybe improve your midfield. Might be a bit hit and miss need more consistency.

If its a hit your a top 500 team tho is what you consider when picking a side, cooney is surely ready to become elite, deledio will be the elite in his team because everyone else is puss, so hes rises, lewis has had a big pre-season and is a chance to go under the radar with the players around him. Rosa with cousins and fletcher out will be seeing more midfield time and he has shown he can score. Lappin, well doesnt everyone just about have him.

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

b: Walker (carl) Bowden Walker (fre)
hb:Gilbee, Birchall, Johncock
c:B.Johnson, Judd, Pendlebury
hf:Akermanis Pavlich Cornes
f:Brown (rich) Hall Monfries
r:sandilands, goodes, s.Burgoune
Inter: Adcock, hudson. rodan, Edwards
Emerg:Ellis, Riggio, Gibbs, L.thomas, Renouf, Griffin, Davey (ess) Kozi

thoughs????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If its a hit your a top 500 team tho is what you consider when picking a side, cooney is surely ready to become elite, deledio will be the elite in his team because everyone else is puss, so hes rises, lewis has had a big pre-season and is a chance to go under the radar with the players around him. Rosa with cousins and fletcher out will be seeing more midfield time and he has shown he can score. Lappin, well doesnt everyone just about have him.

Yeah you might be right, but i wouldn't be picking some of them.

Thoughts on Higgins in your best 22 and

luke ball on playing 22 games.

Ball played 21 I think last season even with all his groin problems. Provided he doesn't have as bad a run as last year he should play every game and improve significantly on last season.

Priddis will be better value than Rosa IMO.

Re: MY DREAM TEAM!!! what do you think?

b: Walker (carl) Bowden Walker (fre)
hb:Gilbee, Birchall, Johncock
c:B.Johnson, Judd, Pendlebury
hf:Akermanis Pavlich Cornes
f:Brown (rich) Hall Monfries
r:sandilands, goodes, s.Burgoune
Inter: Adcock, hudson. rodan, Edwards
Emerg:Ellis, Riggio, Gibbs, L.thomas, Renouf, Griffin, Davey (ess) Kozi

thoughs????

so does everybody have n. lappin in their team??
is he certain to start rd 1?

I was thinking of playing Priddis for the WCE for the first few rounds as Cousins and Fletcher is out, he should get enough of the ball, then in the meantime see how Lappin is going, if you see he is playing well and going to get better, make the trade.

Im thinking of downgrading Birchell to tim boyle so i can trade gibbs/armitage for luke ball.

The other option i have is downgrading cox to Adam Pattison so i can do the same to get ball.

What is the better option?

I was thinking of playing Priddis for the WCE for the first few rounds as Cousins and Fletcher is out, he should get enough of the ball, then in the meantime see how Lappin is going, if you see he is playing well and going to get better, make the trade.

i think that might be a waste of a trade.
im thinking of getting both - well lappin and one of knights/douglas/priddis/rodan

im looking to just win my league, wot would u think is a better midfield

Mclean, hodge, cooney, kerr, haselby and lappin OR

Mclean, cooney, kerr, haselby, rischiletti and n. Jones

The 1st option should get more points however, i feel like telli and jones will really blossum, and they will shoot up in value and im not convinced lappin will still be a DT star. Your thoughts?

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

About 95% sure i'll go into Round 1 with that team.. the only change i'm thinking of making is downgrading Ball and upgrading Bradley or Birchall

Not sure if any of you have heard, but it seems Fevola has a knee injury that could really make him vulnerable, Carlton have a choice of either playing him with strapping on or making him have surgery. My only question is, is he still worth having in the team? And if so will his DT scores be dramatically effected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back