AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if any of you have heard, but it seems Fevola has a knee injury that could really make him vulnerable, Carlton have a choice of either playing him with strapping on or making him have surgery. My only question is, is he still worth having in the team? And if so will his DT scores be dramatically effected?

No-one can answer this question until we have more information from the medicos & Carlton. Until yesterday I had Fevola in my DT. Now I don't.

im looking to just win my league, wot would u think is a better midfield

Mclean, hodge, cooney, kerr, haselby and lappin OR

Mclean, cooney, kerr, haselby, rischiletti and n. Jones

The 1st option should get more points however, i feel like telli and jones will really blossum, and they will shoot up in value and im not convinced lappin will still be a DT star. Your thoughts?

So the question you are actually asking is Hodge & Lappin or Rischitelli & N Jones. I think that question answers itself.

Not sure if any of you have heard, but it seems Fevola has a knee injury that could really make him vulnerable, Carlton have a choice of either playing him with strapping on or making him have surgery. My only question is, is he still worth having in the team? And if so will his DT scores be dramatically effected?

he doesnt need surgery, its just bruised, he will be playing rd 1 will have it strapped. Should be all healed in a week or 2, as with any bruising.

Btw, is fev really that good a DTer? is he worth the cash?

So the question you are actually asking is Hodge & Lappin or Rischitelli & N Jones. I think that question answers itself.

yeah i know it sounds obvious, i guess i just dont want to miss out on jones and telli because i really think they are going to dominate this season.

Ive wanted salopek all year, but dont know if i can fit him in.

Griffen i had last year, i think he is a little overrated Dt wise, gun player, but he rarely puts up 90+ games. Last year it seemed to always be 70.

Re: MY DREAM TEAM!!! what do you think?

b: Walker (carl) Bowden Walker (fre)
hb:Gilbee, Birchall, Johncock
c:B.Johnson, Judd, Pendlebury
hf:Akermanis Pavlich Cornes
f:Brown (rich) Hall Monfries
r:sandilands, goodes, s.Burgoune
Inter: Adcock, hudson. rodan, Edwards
Emerg:Ellis, Riggio, Gibbs, L.thomas, Renouf, Griffin, Davey (ess) Kozi

thoughs????

Yeh mate thats real strong! Majority of those players will score real well. Awsome ruck line up! Only one i think is a bit sus is aker. Im still not convinced quite how well he will go. He will probably kill it but yeh im not convinced he will be as good as he was. Got much money left over for future trades?

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

can someone please tell me the best way to get a screen shot of my side?

I have tried the print screen thing but nothing seemed to happen.
I really want to get my side up here so people can give me some advice, cheers.

also, this Renouf guy from the Hawks, is he going to get much game time this year?

which is a better bet Griffen from the Crows or Renouf?

Re: players to look out for in dream team 07

Renouf or Griffen?

I expect Griffen to play early then drop off once Maric and Meesen come back, dont know much about Renouf but seems a popular pick.

OK one major thing i'm seeing wrong here is Houli in the starting team. Any ideas on how i can work a way to fix that?

Also any glaring errors such as injuries and form or guys ive picked which are too overpriced, or awesome bargains ive completely overlooked.

And as for my youngsters on the bench, Houli, Dunn, Ellis, Trotter, Hudson, Davey, Merret - ive really got no idea about them as i dont follow the other clubs closely.

This is DT not supercoach by the way.

DT07-2.jpg

Yeh mate thats real strong! Majority of those players will score real well. Awsome ruck line up! Only one i think is a bit sus is aker. Im still not convinced quite how well he will go. He will probably kill it but yeh im not convinced he will be as good as he was. Got much money left over for future trades?
aker is my smokey i had fev but got rid of him soon as he got injured...
not sure who else in the forwards to pick up other than him...
money is a bit tight... have kozi, gibbs etc as my trade bate..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merret is too expensive for a bench player. Pick up Edwards from Nth Melb and free up 60k.

Also put Hudson on the ground, swap either Darcy or Blake for J Griffin from Adelaide - frees up another 80k.

Also, swap Rooke for Adcock from Brisbane - another 80k freed up.

Then you have 220k to improve Houli. :thumbsu:

Aker could obviously explode and if he gets anwhere near where he use to be he will be a 100+ player and could be the best mature age pick up this season. Your right there isnt a whole lot else in his price bracket with his potential. Maybe give him a run and see how he goes. I got Kozi as well. Hope he stands up in the absence of hamill and reiwoldt. The bulldogs running style of game could suit aker as well because it will make it easier for him to find space.

Leunenberger is injured til R3 at least. Even then he won't get game time. Ruckmen rarely hit their strapps first season.

Selwood should get gametime this year. He looks match ready.

Don't know about the others.

i heards one guy say mooneys a bit dodge but apparently scores pritty well. I dunno if probably either throw another 30000 or 40000 into aker and trade him for an elite player or just hold onto him because he definatly has the most potential in his price bracket. The question is will he play well of be a flop lol

Merret is too expensive for a bench player. Pick up Edwards from Nth Melb and free up 60k.

Also put Hudson on the ground, swap either Darcy or Blake for J Griffin from Adelaide - frees up another 80k.

Also, swap Rooke for Adcock from Brisbane - another 80k freed up.

Then you have 220k to improve Houli. :thumbsu:

Ahh you're a genius. 297k to replace Houli. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back