AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i have finally applied the finishing touches to my team, and am all set for the season opener. Can't wait! I am so tempted to post my team but will resist temptation to do so this time around. :p :thumbsu:

How is everyone else going, are there still those who have doubts over one or two players in their squad or is your team settled?

What are peoples thoughts on Nathan Jones - i have him in my team atm but am considering downgrading for rodan - thoughts? and how does everyone perceive Mcphee, is it worth spending an extra 12K for gilbee, or 30k for milburn

What are peoples thoughts on Nathan Jones - i have him in my team atm but am considering downgrading for rodan - thoughts? and how does everyone perceive Mcphee, is it worth spending an extra 12K for gilbee, or 30k for milburn
Jones - solid player. Definitely keep if your next option is Rodan.

Mcphee - Worth the 12k to get Gilbee but probabbly not the 30k to get Milburn. Personally I do not want Mcphee in my squad but I can understand why he would appeal to some people.

And i have finally applied the finishing touches to my team, and am all set for the season opener. Can't wait! I am so tempted to post my team but will resist temptation to do so this time around. :p :thumbsu:

How is everyone else going, are there still those who have doubts over one or two players in their squad or is your team settled?

Yeh, there are a few doubts over a few of my players. It should be fine after I see the teams tomorrow.

two question left

Chad cornes, joel bowldin or milburn?

and is Chris Johnson from brisbane good to get?

I would say Milburn because he was very good 2 years ago and crap last year therefore his price doesn't represent his potential whereas Bowdin and Cornes had great years last year and their value is not getting much higher

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

sdfdzfdsfsdfsfsdfsdrv1.png

that one or------

sdfsadfasfvg2.png

i cant heckin' decide!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sdfdzfdsfsdfsfsdfsdrv1.png

that one or------

sdfsadfasfvg2.png

i cant heckin' decide!

Both of your teams have 17 of my players.. including subs ofcourse

You cant go wrong ;).. i'd say the 1st one though

get rid of wirrpunda, raines will have the old second eyar blues, isnt a dter anyway, put kosi on the field, trade raines for some $80,000 guy, put kosi on the field tehn use that money to get someone better for wirrpunda, and GET HUDSON

oh ok, i always thought raines was a good dter after last year, but yeah ill see what i can do, and yes, i tell al my matea about hudsun, great player till he did his knee

NICe team mate , i like it :) lol

thanx mate

Need to fix it up. Mcdougal, Edwards, hunter and wirrpunda arn't good started IMO. how much money do you have left

oh ok ahh i have $2600

Both of your teams have 17 of my players.. including subs ofcourse

You cant go wrong ;).. i'd say the 1st one though

thanks man. im still concernd about the rucks in the first one and weather darcy would get good scores

Polak isn't a good matchup for Fev and Thursfield is too risky, Bowden will take him I think. Black has absolutely no downside so he would be a lock if I had him in my team.

Gaspar will take Fev...
Thursfield is out for a few more weeks.
Polak on Whitnall
Bowden's on Fisher + Kennedy :thumbsu: :cool:

Why?

I am thinking Carazzo because I don't know how Lyon will play Gram.
Pendles will get more gametime than Foley
Chapman will be thrown a little more in the midfield...

Any other opinions?

I think there are better options then carrazo and gram. But with coughlan out foley will dominate and brad johnson is so consistent and an absalute star.

i need to choose one more cheap forward (already taken alwyn davey), who would you select of the following?

L.Jetta (ess) 82300
a.edwards (north) 82300
d.wyhman (north) 82300
t.hawkins (geel) 82300

Gee if Fev is fit (what's the latest on that btw?) he's a decent chance to kick 10 on Gaspar. Surely there are better options.

The Bowden's will be pretty much loose men (playing on no impact players) We'll double or triple team Fev for sure. If Gas gets beaten early, the 2nd half match ups should be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back