AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

thanks man. im still concernd about the rucks in the first one and weather darcy would get good scores

Take Darcy out and play Hudson as a starter then.. Griffen on as a sub

Rucks are overrated IMO.. my ruckmen are Sandilands/Hudson with Griffen and Renouf as the bench
I'd rather a cheap ruck like that and use the money to upgrade other positions

i have nigel lappin in my midfield and raines in my backline. any question marks over these players heads? i have the money to upgrade but am not sure if its necessary.....

Ok fellas.
I know it is early, but lets make a very early start on Dream Team in 2007.

First thing is first.

1) What have we learnt for next year, in order to make our teams stronger?

2) Any youngsters in mind?

3) What will be your strategy?

Never stop ruling?
What does that mean?

Do you care to send your list of youngsters to me?

I think we should all try and find a solution to picking solid captains week in, week out.
Do we keep one player as the captain all year?
Do we select captains based on trends?
What do we do...

I thought you wanted to discuss this through PM's with genuine top 100 DTers?

Then you asked someone to send the list players he will be looking at...

Re: players to look out for in dream team 07

Knights had the record in the AFL for most possesions per minute of game time. In saying that he didnt get alot of game time last year.

This year, he has started very well and looks like he will secure his spot in the side.

I have him in my side.

Bock has been very good since returning from injury last year, he will be our focal point up forward this year with the absence of Roo and Hentschel, so far he has looked good up forward.

Cheers, i reckon bock looks the goods the question is whether he can stay on the park imo. I think ill get him instead of jarred brennan

Yeh they're both starting. I want to make money out of Priddis. He is a ball magnet:thumbsu:

Provided Lappin is fit (which I think he is) he should have no problem getting 80+, Priddis's scores will depend on his gametime.

Make sure you have at least 1 reserve centre playing just incase either doesn't play.

Re: players to look out for in dream team 07

hey can i get thoughts on salopek and rischitelli. I would love to have one in my team, or both.

who do u think is better?

Rischi has been talked up a storm by the coach and has had a ripper preseason bar the gf. I like to get on players in form and play the odds, so he seems to be in fine touch.

Salopek is aplyer ive always had an eye on, had him last year, did very well in his breakout year. Do u think he will continue to improve? Ive heard big raps on him and read a few reports saying he will be one of the big improvers - yet again- for this year.

hi all,

Need some assistance with regards to my forward setup. Basically I am able to have any combination of 4 players from the list below. I personally am leaning towards Pavlich, Chapman, Lloyd or Hall and Fevola or Akermanis

Which 4 players do you guys think have the most potential to score well for me out of the list below?

a) C Cornes
b) M Pavlich
c) M Lloyd
d) P Chapman
e) B Fevola
f) K Pettifer
g) B Hall
h) J Akermanis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hi all,

Need some assistance with regards to my forward setup. Basically I am able to have any combination of 4 players from the list below. I personally am leaning towards Pavlich, Chapman, Lloyd or Hall and Fevola or Akermanis
Which 4 players do you guys think have the most potential to score well for me out of the list below?
a) C Cornes
b) M Pavlich
c) M Lloyd
d) P Chapman
e) B Fevola
f) K Pettifer
g) B Hall
h) J Akermanis

Hall, Pav, Cornes and Chapman for me.

hi all,

a) C Cornes
b) M Pavlich
c) M Lloyd
d) P Chapman
e) B Fevola
f) K Pettifer
g) B Hall
h) J Akermanis

Cornes, Fev and Aker for sure. They will rack up max points

hi all,

a) C Cornes
b) M Pavlich
c) M Lloyd
d) P Chapman
e) B Fevola
f) K Pettifer
g) B Hall
h) J Akermanis
Hall, Pav, Lloyd and Chapman for me.

Hey i changed the layout so its easier to read please give me a heads up if this teams on the right track

Back
Johncock (BAC)
Adcock (BAC)
Gilbee (BAC)
Boyle (BAC) (RES)
Hunter (BAC)
Bowden (BAC)
Cornes (BAC)
Koschitzke (BAC)
Ellis (BAC) (Emerg)

Centre
Black (CTR)
Murphy (CTR)
Lappin (CTR) (Emerg)
Judd (CTR) (CAPTAIN)
Selwood (CTR) (RES)
Gibbs (CTR)
Burgoyne (CTR)
Kerr (CTR)

Ruck
Griffin (RUC)(RES)
Darcy (RUC)(RES)
Sandilands (RUC)
Hudson (RUC)

Forward
Franklin (FWD)
Embley (FWD)
Monfries (FWD)
Fevola (FWD)
Hall (FWD)
Pavlich (FWD)
Edwards (FWD)
Davey (FWD) (Emerg)
Jetta (FWD) (RES)

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

I think this is one of the better round 1 teams so far. Good blend of old and new. Criticism or praise? Changes?

hi all,

a) C Cornes
b) M Pavlich
c) M Lloyd
d) P Chapman
e) B Fevola
f) K Pettifer
g) B Hall
h) J Akermanis
lloyd, fevola, aker and hall

c'mon guys

Hold onto Lappin his value will rise dramatically and then you can either sellhim for alot more than u bought him for or hold onto him and im not sure why you would have a question mark over Raines. He is a great player. He will shine this year

Hope this helps

Pease guys let me know of what ya think its my first year and i dont wanna be humiliated by all the boys

Back
Johncock (BAC)
Adcock (BAC)
Gilbee (BAC)
Boyle (BAC) (RES)
Hunter (BAC)
Bowden (BAC)
Cornes (BAC)
Koschitzke (BAC)
Ellis (BAC) (Emerg)

Centre
Black (CTR)